Home
Beauty Hackers
My most expensive cream ever! And it's good that I won it an
Nastushapeh
05/31-14:28
My most expensive cream ever! And it's good that I won it and it's bad that I really liked it! But its cost is quite high! La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream is a very lightweight and bouncy moisturizer I have a normal skin and this cream perfectly moisturizes my skin! La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream feels light and airy on the skin. It did not clog my pores. I have a normal skin for your reference. This is the perfect moisturizer for me! It keeps my skin moisturized longer than usual. It does not feel oily or heavy on the skin. There is no residue. Apart from being soothing and moisturizing, it makes the skin supple and radiant. This version of the cream is not suitable for dry and very dry skin, for oily skin (although you can use it at night) and after 40 years! It works well for both morning and evening. In the mornings, I follow with sunscreen. It stays well under the makeup too. Overall, a really nice cream that targets the key concerns as well as improves overall skin health.