Home
Beauty Hackers
Use this face mask to brighten your skin as it contains Vitam
Jasmine
06/07-17:15
Use this face mask to brighten your skin as it contains Vitamin A, Vitamin E also it is made with superior cupra cotton this face sheet mask can hold up to 10 times more essence than other regular masks. The star ingredients include gigawhite which will smooth and brighten your complexion. The other star ingredient is Ceramide complex which works like your body’s own natural lipids and firms and plumps up your skin. Best mask leaves a visible difference in your skin after just one use you can see how much brighter your skin looks and I must say I loved it as it felt amazing on my skin I felt so relaxed and it had so much essence perfect to pat into my skin after I removed the mask. The mask has a mesh layer that you will need to remove as this is just to stop the mask sticking together. . . 2× Hellöskin Seoul Water-Splash Sheet Mask ( 풍덩 수분 ) £3.50 each This may be the best face mask for dry tired skin as it gives your skin a boost of moisture made from superior Cupra cotton it can hold up to 10 times more essence than your normal masks ingredients include shea butter and Hyaluronate complex which nourishes and hydrates your skin. Again remove the mesh layer then when finished don’t waste any of that essence as it will help.