Home
Beauty Hackers

Beauty Hackers

Got life-changing beauty hacks to share? Then, tell us here what products you are loving right now and why.
Most recent
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Danielle
01/19-19:54
Don't underestimate the power of a good pair of eyelash curlers! I couldn't live without them, even with no Mascara on you can see the difference in the lift, length & curl!
See details
Veronimo
01/19-18:50
validated
Do you guys use feet peels? I highly recommend Patchology PoshPeel PediCure. I had in various gift set, currently on sale here. It did an amazing job and transformed my sad looking feet. The peeling process lasts few weeks so you won’t see immediate results but after that oh WOW 🤩
See details
Maria
01/19-18:46
I am about to run out of my beloved bare minerals invisible bronze (fair to light). It looks very natural on my fair skin (porcelain). Does anyone know about an alternative? I haven't found anything that good so far 😔 Thanks!
See details
Liz
01/19-14:49
Pat McGrath palette... currently on sale at £8. Amazingly versatile colours for a variety of looks! Bargain 👍🥰💗
See details
Molly
01/19-13:53
Here to recommend the Inkey List Retinol! Its my first taste into the retinol world and I notice when I use it at night my skin feels amazing the next morning! very gentle for a retinol product so a great introduction :)
See details
Jolanta
01/19-11:21
LIXIRSKIN Universal Emulsion, wonderful product ..😍 - Suitable for all skin types - Enriched with Rose and Ylang Ylang - Instantly reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles👌
See details
Latinka
01/18-15:13 (edited)
validated
If you want to try retinol I recommend Elizabeth arden. It's really goon. My skin loves it . I love the fact that you can take few capsules when going away for long weekend. The packaging is gorgeous and looks beautiful on my dressing table ❤
See details
Jolanta
01/18-13:04 (edited)
HOW TO: APPLY LIP COLOUR PERFECTLY..👌 Step 1: Scrub and Moisturise those Lips.. Step 2: Prepare a base.. If you have naturally dark lips, it can be difficult to make your lipstick colour pop. So, if you want your lipstick colour to shine in its vivid form, use concealer all over your lips before applying your lip colour. This acts as a primer and gives your lips a smooth and even base. This step is optional and comes in handy for people dealing with lip pigmentation. Step 3: Trace and fill lips with liner.. Step 4: Pick your lipstick shade..👄 Step 5: Start from the centre When putting on the lipstick, make sure you start applying it from the middle of the lips and go outwards. Start from the middle of the lips to control the application and lessen the chances of mess-ups. If you are a newbie, try drawing an “X” on your cupid’s bow and ensure not to go outside the line... Step 6: Blot, Blot, Blot Once your lips are completely coated, and your pout is glam A.F., it is time to blot. Gently squeeze your lips together over tissue paper to remove all the extra product lying on your lips which could crack up later. This also ensures your lip colour stays on longer and looks better. Also, while using cream-based lipstick, you can seal it in place with setting powder. However, be warned that this will make the colour look matte.
See details