Home
Beauty Hackers

Beauty Hackers

Got life-changing beauty hacks to share? Then, tell us here what products you are loving right now and why.
Most recent
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Jolanta
01/18-13:04 (edited)
HOW TO: APPLY LIP COLOUR PERFECTLY..👌 Step 1: Scrub and Moisturise those Lips.. Step 2: Prepare a base.. If you have naturally dark lips, it can be difficult to make your lipstick colour pop. So, if you want your lipstick colour to shine in its vivid form, use concealer all over your lips before applying your lip colour. This acts as a primer and gives your lips a smooth and even base. This step is optional and comes in handy for people dealing with lip pigmentation. Step 3: Trace and fill lips with liner.. Step 4: Pick your lipstick shade..👄 Step 5: Start from the centre When putting on the lipstick, make sure you start applying it from the middle of the lips and go outwards. Start from the middle of the lips to control the application and lessen the chances of mess-ups. If you are a newbie, try drawing an “X” on your cupid’s bow and ensure not to go outside the line... Step 6: Blot, Blot, Blot Once your lips are completely coated, and your pout is glam A.F., it is time to blot. Gently squeeze your lips together over tissue paper to remove all the extra product lying on your lips which could crack up later. This also ensures your lip colour stays on longer and looks better. Also, while using cream-based lipstick, you can seal it in place with setting powder. However, be warned that this will make the colour look matte.
See details
Abi
01/18-11:55
Accentuate your eye colour and really make it pop using the shade/s matched to your eye colour in the chart 😍 I'd love to see some looks anyone has done using the chart below to see if the corresponding colours work for everyone! ✨
See details
Latinka
01/18-11:33
validated
Sometimes I like to apply my serums with my ice globe . I put it in the fridge overnight and use in the morning. It feels so refreshing and helps with puffy eyes and large pores too 👍 do you use one too?
See details
Samia
01/18-09:46
See details
Lizzy
01/18-06:23
I decided to splurge out on the feel unique calendar while it’s on offer!! It works out as £2 an item 😄👏🏼
See details
Veronimo
01/17-21:10 (edited)
Glossier Cloud Paint in Beam 💗 absolutely love this cream blush, gorgeous colour, very natural last ages 💗💗💗
See details
Rachel
01/17-21:09 (edited)
Just used the sample pot I got of this night cream. It’s absolutely gorgeous! Will absolutely be buying once I run out of my Elemis. Lancôme skincare has always passed me by but I really love it now!
See details
Rukhsar
01/17-20:18
validated
The elf bite size palettes are really small, perfect to throw in your handbag and to travel with. The shades are pigmented and good quality especially for how cheap they are! Highly recommend, this one is called berry bad.
See details