Home
Beauty Hackers

Beauty Hackers

Got life-changing beauty hacks to share? Then, tell us here what products you are loving right now and why.
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Clare
03/18-14:13
My current skincare routine. I have been using some these for a while now such as the Vichy, Weleda Skin Food, La Roche Posay and have seen good improvements in hydration and skin health. I have been using the Paula’s Choice Exfoliant for a few days and I’m seeing my skin texture improve and some darks spots fading. Also makes my make up go on so much better than it use to! 💕
See details
Gem
03/18-13:37
validated
My two fave eyeshadow palettes. The Charlotte Tilbury look in a palette love glow is AMAZING for an all in one palette. It’s very well loved as you can see and gives a great natural or Smokey look. The Huda Beauty Mercury retrograde palette (right) is such an amazing and versatile palette. So many pretty and natural looks can be done but then you have the really pretty pastel shades which are more wearable than you’d think and will be great for spring ❤️❤️
See details
Rachel
03/18-07:43
A little tip for when applying your powder after foundation/concealer. Let that sit on your skin for a bit before you apply powder, I’ve found it’s definitely been keeping my base on so much better this way and not slipping off!
See details
Rachel
03/18-07:10
I would love to recommend you guys (if you’re into eyeshadow palettes like myself) these palettes! These are the Lois Cosmetics (top) Meet Me At Midnight & (bottom) Meet Me In The Underworld palettes. They have some of the best formulated shadows I have used from an indie brand. The matte shades are very pigmented, and the shimmers/glittery ones are very buttery and go a long way! What I also love with this brand, is that it is Vegan & cruelty free which I thinks amazing 🖤
See details
JoyIzabela
03/17-21:49
I'd like to recommend Lancôme Idôle waterproof mascara😊 The rose gold & black packaging is really stylish. The lovely detail, rose embossed on the wand makes the whole product looking luxurious. Square wand is easy to hold. The wand itself has arched brush which combs through the lashes making them separated, lifted & evenly coated. The mascara doesn't dry out instantly so this allows you to put as many layers as you want. I usually put 2 layers as more would make my lashes push my glasses too much. Mascara lasted the whole day. It was resistant to sweating and rubbing my eyes. I took it off easily with two-phase micellar water. It was good for my sensitive eyes & it is definitely one of my favourites now.
See details
Jadar-Mai
03/17-19:11
A tip when applying highlighter to your face, Spray your brush/ beauty blender with setting spray 💕 it lasts longer
See details
Jadar-Mai
03/17-18:58
Kiko Milano has a dupe for the fenty beauty gloss bombs 😊
See details
Jessica
03/17-18:26
Has anyone tried the new Mac stack mascara? I wanna hear from people who aren’t influencers ☺️ I wanna know if it’s as good as they say!
See details