Home
Beauty Hackers

Beauty Hackers

Got life-changing beauty hacks to share? Then, tell us here what products you are loving right now and why.
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Kelly
12/03-16:31 (edited)
This is a fantastic Cleanser leaves my skin looking healthy and brighter, my skin feels soft and clean after using it. There is no tight feeling or irritation I have combination skin and if I use the wrong product I come out in spots under the skin but not with this. I love it ❤
See details
gemma
12/03-10:01
One of my fave eye creams. It’s tinted as well
See details
K30
11/03-23:30 (edited)
we are paradoxx Repair 3 in 1 Conditioner Hair mask built in ingredients are a selection of natural Organic essential oil scents. This includes Hazelnut and Coconut which helps to nourish every strand of your hair. The texture of the conditioner creates a soft effect which gives perfect moisture without weighing the hair down like other products I've used before have. I really love the idea you can use this hair care product multi times as a normal/leave in conditioner and styling cream. Brushing my hair nowadays feels so much easier than before my hair is so much more fresh smooth hydrated fizz-free with a beautiful fullness feeling. The fragrance lingers all day too. weareparadoxx are Vegan and cruelty-free I highly recommend checking out their collection of products avaliable to try. *Ingredients* MOSS COCONUT OIL MATCHA GREEN TEA
See details
Silvia
11/03-20:13
Hi, everyone! Can you please recommend me a SPF face cream that: is not drying the skin, is actually moisturising, doesn't peel, doesn't smell too strong, and is 50 SPF? I used Nuxe anti ageing face cream 50 SPF, but I cannot deal with the smell. Also, using LRP Athelios invisible fluid, my skin feels terrible dry after it. any ideas, please? xx
See details
Inga
11/03-12:26
My favourite mascara is the Essence Volume Stylist ❤️ It gives a lot of volume to my lashes and the best part is it only costs around £3.
See details
Inga
11/03-12:22
My favourite skincare product is this KLAVUU lip mask ❤️ I have really dry lips and this has helped me keep my lips moisturised and plump.
See details
Skincarenovice
11/03-11:55
I so chuffed to be chosen to test the next Lancôme Idol Waterproof Mascara thanks to the Lancôme Community. It’s so easy to use even with my unsteady hand so no cotton buds needed to remove the little mistakes 🙈. I didn’t need to cake it on either and there were no clumps. My lashes look longer and fuller. It didn’t smudge when wet but did come off easily with my regular face wash.
See details
Rachel
11/03-09:01
Another absolute beauty from my Cult Beauty female founder box. If you have dehydrated skin, this is what you need. Totally worth the hype!!
See details