Home
Beauty Hackers

Beauty Hackers

Got life-changing beauty hacks to share? Then, tell us here what products you are loving right now and why.
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
beautyqueen
03/09-20:47
if like me you have receding hair through having your bobble too tight, and it is showing and knocking your confidence, then use some eyeshadow the same color as your hair to cover it, it is great and really helped me feel more confident in front of people
See details
Clare
03/09-15:10
Guys I need your help!! I am looking for a hydrating concealer. I have used nars creamy concealer and tarte shape tape but didn’t like them. Has anyone tried the too faced born this way concealer? Any recommendations appreciated 💕
See details
Emma
03/09-11:16
If you have problems with your blush staying on, then I suggest layering it. After foundation apply a cream blush, set this with a bit of powder, then apply a powder blush over the top. Finish with a setting spray and your blush should stay on a lot longer!
See details
Jolanta
03/09-09:53
validated
I just started using the new Pro-Collagen Morning Matrix. My skin feels good, soft and youthful. I hope to use this brand in the future. What do you think about this new cream?😊
See details
Rachel
03/08-20:33
validated
Was sent these as a free sample with my Feel Unique order today. I am a big fan of ceramide and these are absolutely glorious. Feels so luxurious. I’d only use at night as it is greasy feeling going on and takes a good 20 mins to full absorb but when it does it leaves baby soft skin!
See details
Amanda
03/08-16:28
If you ever run out of brow gel you can always apply a small amount of hair gel or hairspray on to a clean spoolie to brush your brows into place.
See details
Amanda
03/08-16:23
After applying mascara, dust your lashes gently with loose powder , this will add volume to your eyelashes by making them look thicker, then apply a second coat of mascara.
See details
Wiola
03/08-16:21
Addicting 😍
See details