Home
Beauty Hackers

Beauty Hackers

Got life-changing beauty hacks to share? Then, tell us here what products you are loving right now and why.
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Krissie
03/06-06:30
The Clinique balm is really good, I like the consistency and it does the job. I don’t think I’d pay the price for the jar as I have other cleansers that do the same job for less money. I loved the benefit brow pencil, it’s very precise and the colour shade is fab although I had to press quite hard to get pay off. The nail varnish colour is fab and I’ll be gifting it on to my mum. I really liked the benefit brow gel but being a trial size the spooly is so tiny and it did make a mess of my brows but the actual product is fantastic and so much pay off. My partner loved the mr Burberry. I love choosing the bags I can share with my family x
See details
Skin&Care
03/05-23:14
Has anyone else tried the e.l.f. Eyeshadow nude palette? Its great, really blendable and wearable colours, it’s not bulky so great to pack and take a few colours away with you on holiday and lastly it’s a bargain!!
See details
Skin&Care
03/05-23:13
Skincare I can’t be without (is they a little dramatic 😂 … it’s true) Murad clarifying cream cleanser is fab if you’re prone to congested skin but want something gentle enough for daily use
See details
Skin&Care
03/05-23:05
Mascara recommendations - Charlotte tilbury- Pillow talk By Terry- Terrybly
See details
melanie
03/05-22:20
I've tried so many collagen powders since turning 30 nearly 5 years ago. (I work at holland and barrett so I have a good selection to choose from). And always come back to this one. So much easier to have in my coffee instead of the gel sachets and tablets, plus I noticed an improvement in fine lines xxx
See details
Elena
03/05-19:58
Beautiful vichy bottle … doing so well for the skin i recommend it
See details
Queenbee1973
03/05-17:01
Over the years I've tried so many liquid eye liners, I have sensitive eyes and I like a durable non smudging jet black line which I can build myself. I've now found my all time favourite Huda Life Liner, it has a pen like soft tip on one side to create the finest or thickest line you want and the other end is a normal black pencil liner which be smudged out. No sensitivity, does not bleed and lasts for hours, in fact days if I've kept false eyelashes on
See details
Moya
03/05-17:01
I have used this mascara as long as I can remember it is always my go to ! Anyone recommend similar mascaras to this?
See details