Home
Beauty Hackers

Beauty Hackers

Got life-changing beauty hacks to share? Then, tell us here what products you are loving right now and why.
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Katrinajh
19/02-22:53
Let's talk Marc Jacobs perfumes!... Daisy Eau So Fresh (EDT) is a beautiful, delicate, summery fragrance. I love the fresh, flowery scent. It has a very crisp, violet scent to it. The bottle is absolutely stunning as most Marc Jacobs perfumes are. I usually apply this scent twice throughout the day to promote staying power. I highly recommend this perfume to anyone that likes a feminine, floral perfume. Who else likes Marc Jacobs perfume? If so, which is your fav? ๐Ÿ’œ
See details
Sophie
19/02-22:05
Always cover your eyes when using setting sprays. Otherwise your eye makeup will smudge ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ x
See details
LouDou
19/02-17:40
My eyelashes are unremarkable and nothing I have tried has ever blown my socks off, but this Estee Lauder Sumptuous mascara is the favourite of the ones I am using right now. It doesn't smudge or clump and comes off easily at the end of the day.
See details
Malgorzata
19/02-16:59
I always keep a little pots/containers from any samples I get and use them for the once I have in a sachets. I just simply squeeze the product out into little pots. Much easier to use for me โ˜บ๏ธ
See details
Tracy
19/02-16:54
Iโ€™d highly recommend Lancรดme 24hr Drama Liqui-pencil. Iโ€™m wearing 03 Green Metropolitan (matte). It really does stay put, applied this morning and almost 5pm and itโ€™s as good as when I applied it ๐Ÿ’š
See details
Amy
19/02-16:37
Itโ€™s an oldie but a goodie. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara is my go to mascara. Been around for years, tried many but always go back to it. Goes on smooth and stays on. No dry lashes or clumping. Nothing fancy but great mascara. โค๏ธ
See details
Amy
19/02-16:15
The skincare product I love most is Liz Earleโ€™s Cica Restore Paste. It provides my face with intense hydration to visibly improve the appearance of any imperfections and reduces redness overnight. I saw a visible improvement in the tone and texture of my skin. It is for dry, compromised skin prone to redness, this paste is enriched with Centella asiatica (CICA), an ancient herb renowned for its restorative properties, plus hydrating resurrection plant, bilberry and wild plum to calm, soothe and comfort. Having mature skin this Cica paste is definitely a skincare product that I will not go without.
See details
๐ŸŒ›๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒœ mandie73w ๐ŸŒ›๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒœ
19/02-16:12
Martine Cosmetics 669 palette is my current fave in my collection. I love the dark, gothic colour story, the shadow quality is excellent and I particularly like the three duochromes
See details