Home
Beauty Hackers

Beauty Hackers

Got life-changing beauty hacks to share? Then, tell us here what products you are loving right now and why.
Most recent
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Cathrine
01/05-18:52
My beauty hack, some people may do this already but when I have a tube of cream or something that is nearly finished I always cut it open to get to the very last bit 🙈
See details
Rebecca
01/05-16:49
I love the lancome Idol masscara. It's so pleasing on the eye and the brush is perfect to use. It's not overly thick either as some new mascaras are way too thick for my liking. Allthough I do like to sometimes have a thicker masscara I hate how gloopy it ends up. I would say this is a daytime one to be honest and no streaks or runs and it lasts all day!
See details
Latinka
01/05-15:58
I love the vichy Minéral 89 serum. It makes my skin so soft and smooth . I only need two pumps for my whole face and neck . I like to mix it with my foundation for more hydration especially in the winter months .
See details
Migle
01/05-15:31
First of all, love this packaging! Tried this mascara years ago and its still my favorite. Makes your lashes look so good and not clumpy at all. Highly recommend!
See details
Daisy
01/05-09:34 (edited)
Many times I’ve ordered foundation or concealer online and the shade or undertones have been wrong, despite the recommendations and guides online. Luckily there are many ways to use them regardless and get your money’s worth. My favourite is using them as a base for colour correction. Too orange go on the undereye area to combat the blue undertones and when it’s too olive i use it on my pimples to combat redness. Another way is mixing them with other products to get to your desired shade. You can mix with green primer to make foundation less orange. To go more rosey is a bit trickier but what works for me is i mix them with the missha milky pink spf, which has pink undertones. I reckon adding a very little pink or red blush and some moisturizer could also work but i’ve never tried. Using them as contour is pretty popular, but if it’s slightly darker you can mix them with a white cream such as moisturiser or sunscreen and use them as tinted products. It is a bit complicated because you’re essentially playing chemist but it works and after you grasp the concept it will make life easier
See details
Cathrine
01/05-09:15
SPF is super important and my favourite is La Roche Posay Ultra Light Invisible Fluid. It’s lightweight and non-greasy, perfect for my combination skins it also sits beautifully under my makeup
See details
Cathrine
01/05-09:13
My absolute favourite mascara is Givenchy Volume Disturbia. Nothing else compares it is literally lash goals
See details
Caitlin
30/04-18:36
My go to mascara is Lancôme Idole - I love the way it applies to my lashes and doesn’t clump all together. Would definitely recommend, it is even has an arched end to get all of your corner lashes as well!💗
See details