Home
Beauty Hackers

Beauty Hackers

Got life-changing beauty hacks to share? Then, tell us here what products you are loving right now and why.
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Paulina
22/09-21:04
I've been looking for my number one mascara for several years. I have read a lot of opinions thanks to which the "life" of my eyelashes has changed completely. my things are exorbitantly long and my eye looks bigger. I would highly recommend Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Which mascara is your number one? ๐Ÿฅฐ
See details
Paulina
22/09-21:00
I have combination skin, oily in the t-zone. so far I have had a problem with blackheads. Thanks to Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant, I don't have this problem anymore. I use it every evening. first I use a tonic, then a serum, and finally a moisturizing cream. I hear very often that you shouldn't use moisturizers on skin like mine, which is not true. moisturizing is very important.
See details
Aleysha
22/09-19:52 (edited)
Hi everyone I wanted to show my one of my favourite eyeshadow palettes. I love Larocs artistry book palette, I love the pigment, mix of vibrant colours and natural/glam shades, I love how many shades are in the palette too thereโ€™s so many and generally the quality of this product is excellent. Thereโ€™s a multitude of looks creative and glam! Has anyone tried this product?
See details
Sandra
22/09-17:08
I had never used Milk product before and now love it. This is vegan and cruelty. I love how the rubber on the container is great for grip purposes, making it easy to apply. The clump free wand gave my lashes a naturally soft lifted look and the mascara felt so lightweight you can barely tell it's on. I also found that it didn't smudge and looked as good in the evening as it did when it first went on. Would definitely highly recommend to try
See details
Katarzyna
22/09-09:38
The hack: applying body lotion on wet skin This is very similar to my hyaluronic acid hack, but if you have dry skin no matter how much you moisturise, youโ€™ll want to try this. Keep lotion in your shower and use it while your skin is still wet and before you towel off.
See details
Anam
21/09-10:57
Hack for eyebrows 1. Draw a clean line under your brow 2. Repeat on top of brow 3. Fill in brow lightly and brush through to get rid of excess product 4. Use a lighter concealer to sharpen/give a clean finish then blend with finger
See details
Angelika
21/09-10:11
My favourite palette is a huda beauty new nude , I love this kind of shades, shimmers are absolutly amaizing, and mattes blends great
See details
Hannah
20/09-20:02
Just finished my farmacy green clean ! This cleansing balm was heavenly and my skin has never felt so clean using it . I will definitely be repurchasing !!!
See details