Home
Beauty Hackers

Beauty Hackers

Got life-changing beauty hacks to share? Then, tell us here what products you are loving right now and why.
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Mariam
15/07-21:20
This soliel by vichty has been a massive help these summers. Keeps my skin very nicely hydrated with sun protection
See details
Keara
15/07-20:33
Still can’t post a video anywhere else but here… 🤷‍♀️ How stunning are these shades?! They are insane!😍 Givenchy Ombre Interdite Cream Eyeshadow with 24 hours wear! 😱😍 Comfort & no transfer! 🏆 Shades - 06 - Silver Blue 01 - Pink Quartz 04 - Gold Spirit
See details
Akthar786
15/07-20:20
I have a lot of baby hairs on my forehead which can be a nuisance so I use this edge control which keeps my hairs pushed back and also I use this on my eyebrows too
See details
Sarah
15/07-16:54
If you suffer from blemish-prone or sensitive skin that struggles with standard moisturisers and how heavy they can be, then I have to say that I have been using Murad Blemish Clarifying Oil Free Water Gel for a few months now and it has completely changed the game for me. It is perfect for spring/summer as it is so lightweight and dries within a minute, leaving 0 sticky residue behind. I use it in the morning underneath makeup and mix it with a little bit of primer, and have to say my makeup has stuck like never before. I then use it before bed and it is perfect for hydrating my sensitive, combination skin on hot summer nights. It contains witch hazel and niacinamide which both have anti-inflammatory properties, calming any redness and preventing any breakouts. It is non-comedogenic (A HUGE WIN FOR ME) and is hydrating at the same time. I've found that with other moisturisers that claim the same properties, I've still had breakouts. I can confidently report 0 breakouts as a result of this moisturiser. Truly couldn't recommend it enough. It's also on offer right now on the FeelUnique website so I would definitely recommend you check it out folks!
See details
Emma
15/07-14:38 (edited)
We've got some super hot weather the next few days and even if you're not wearing any makeup, my hack is to dust a little setting powder or powder bronzer around and lightly in to your hairline because it helps to absorb the oil and sweat and acts almost like a dry shampoo.
See details
Ella
15/07-14:16 (edited)
My fave SPF at the moment! I often find that high level spf's can be sticky and hard to work with but so far I've found this one amazing - a new permanent edition to my skincare routine?
See details
Ella
15/07-13:42 (edited)
My fave eyeshadow palette at the moment! Morphe Nightmaster 15N - how gorgeous are the shades? I love a palette that has a good mix of super wearable matte shades, a few shimmers and a couple of out there colours to mix things up! Has anyone else tried morphe eyeshadow before?
See details
Michelle
14/07-21:16
These two Vichy products have been a massive help in getting my dehydrated, sensitive skin back to feeling much better. I no longer have flakey patches around my nose, around my eyebrows and chin.
See details