Home
Beauty Hackers

Beauty Hackers

Got life-changing beauty hacks to share? Then, tell us here what products you are loving right now and why.
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Akthar786
07/15-20:20
I have a lot of baby hairs on my forehead which can be a nuisance so I use this edge control which keeps my hairs pushed back and also I use this on my eyebrows too
See details
Sarah
07/15-16:54
If you suffer from blemish-prone or sensitive skin that struggles with standard moisturisers and how heavy they can be, then I have to say that I have been using Murad Blemish Clarifying Oil Free Water Gel for a few months now and it has completely changed the game for me. It is perfect for spring/summer as it is so lightweight and dries within a minute, leaving 0 sticky residue behind. I use it in the morning underneath makeup and mix it with a little bit of primer, and have to say my makeup has stuck like never before. I then use it before bed and it is perfect for hydrating my sensitive, combination skin on hot summer nights. It contains witch hazel and niacinamide which both have anti-inflammatory properties, calming any redness and preventing any breakouts. It is non-comedogenic (A HUGE WIN FOR ME) and is hydrating at the same time. I've found that with other moisturisers that claim the same properties, I've still had breakouts. I can confidently report 0 breakouts as a result of this moisturiser. Truly couldn't recommend it enough. It's also on offer right now on the FeelUnique website so I would definitely recommend you check it out folks!
See details
Emma
07/15-14:38 (edited)
We've got some super hot weather the next few days and even if you're not wearing any makeup, my hack is to dust a little setting powder or powder bronzer around and lightly in to your hairline because it helps to absorb the oil and sweat and acts almost like a dry shampoo.
See details
Ella
07/15-14:16 (edited)
My fave SPF at the moment! I often find that high level spf's can be sticky and hard to work with but so far I've found this one amazing - a new permanent edition to my skincare routine?
See details
Ella
07/15-13:42 (edited)
My fave eyeshadow palette at the moment! Morphe Nightmaster 15N - how gorgeous are the shades? I love a palette that has a good mix of super wearable matte shades, a few shimmers and a couple of out there colours to mix things up! Has anyone else tried morphe eyeshadow before?
See details
Michelle
07/14-21:16
These two Vichy products have been a massive help in getting my dehydrated, sensitive skin back to feeling much better. I no longer have flakey patches around my nose, around my eyebrows and chin.
See details
Strawberry
07/14-11:15
Pharmaceris N Capinon K 1% Cream with Vitamin K (30ml) has been formulated for the daily care of sensitive skin with dilated capillaries and a tendency to periodic hyperactivity caused by external factors, such as sudden changes in temperature, strong emotions, alcohol, or spicy food. Combining Vitamin K 1%, Soybean Oil and Glycerin, it is recommended for use before and after medical or cosmetic treatment to strengthen the vessels, reduce redness and speed up the process of skin regeneration. It can be used as part of a skincare routine for those with a tendency to bruise, develop burns, spider veins and dark circles under the eyes, and as a preventative treatment for rosacea. Cruelty-free.
See details
Nicky
07/14-10:22
Hair related and because the skin on our head needs care too…After struggling with a loss of density plus post covid hair loss here’s what I’ve learned so far…using the Vichy dercos energising shampoo & conditioner really helped to improve the quality of my hair. Do not avoid washing and brushing your hair, you only see much more hair loss at once and it looks much more severe. Instead keep your hair and scalp clean and nourished regular. Use a gentle scalp scrub once a week to ensure the scalp is free from a build up of debris which could be blocking your hair follicles. And finally, don’t be afraid to use a scalp exfoliator brush to gently massage your scalp each time you wash, as this helps to stimulate blood flow at the roots and it will also help to control oils too. I really hope this can help someone 🙏🏻💙
See details