Home
Beauty Hackers

Beauty Hackers

Got life-changing beauty hacks to share? Then, tell us here what products you are loving right now and why.
Most recent
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Paige
03/16-21:15
At the moment my favourite skincare product has to be Hydra-Essentiel Moisturising Reviving Eye Mask by clarins! I love this eye mask, I use this one before bed usually, and I apply it my upper and lower eyelids. I usually leave the mask on for 10 minutes each day then remove the mask with my clarins toner, Or you can leave it on over night and sleep with it on your skin but this is only recommended twice or once and week. The mask itself is in the form of a cream/gel and Is very gentle on the eyes. I can honestly say it makes my eyes feel refreshed after use.
See details
Paige
03/16-21:12
So currently my go to mascara is the MAC stack mascara! I recently received a sample of it and literally fell in love. My eyelashes are quite short but honestly using the Mac stack I could definitely see a difference you could actually see my lashes!
See details
Zara
03/16-20:44
If anyone suffers with IBS or gut health issues I have a hack for you.. Taking magnesium supplements will help you go to the loo regularly Magnesium supplements are life saving! For ladies with IBS or digestive issues
See details
Alexa
03/16-20:35
Hey guys I’m currently on the lookout for a light to medium buildable foundation. Any good recommendations? Ideally drugstore and for combination to dry skin!
See details
Sophie
03/16-20:33
Garnier sheet masks are amazing!!!! My makeup went on soooo much better today after using one x
See details
Millie
03/16-20:25
Hey guys! I just wanted to share my absolute holy grail skincare product with you all. I have suffered from eyelid dermatitis for a number of years now with various different skincare ingredients, such as Vitamin C, aiding in flare-ups. Ever since using the Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado, my eye area has never been softer, smoother and more hydrated. It does wonders for my dry skin and helps them feel plumper. I would absolutely recommend for anyone suffering with dry eyes and with skin sensitivity!
See details
Millie
03/16-20:24
The Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara is honestly the best mascara I have never tried… and believe me- I have tried a lot! It is great for adding both length and volume without ever getting clumpy due to its fine comb wand. It’s reasonably priced and just an overall amazing mascara! It never bleeds under by eyes or smudges and is just overall gorgeous- give it a go 😊
See details
caitlin
03/16-20:17
Hello everyone, I’ve just learnt this trick from tik tok, that after you have completed your makeup and can see your pores, to wet your face with your setting spray and once dry, use your beauty blender tap into your beauty baking powder, dab the excess off on your arm and then dab over your pores on your face once dry, it minimises the look of your pores and has your face looking smooth and flawless :)x
See details