Home
Beauty Hackers

Beauty Hackers

Got life-changing beauty hacks to share? Then, tell us here what products you are loving right now and why.
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Rebecca
19/06-06:13
My fave eyeshadows are the huda! Hands down the best I've ever used. The revolution ones are good for the money and I must admit they have the most stunning coloured palates.
See details
Katie
18/06-23:19
The best mascara I have found is the benefit roller lash mascara in black. It lasts all day and one coat covers the whole lash
See details
Polly
18/06-22:28
Best mascara by far for me is the Eyeko ones. I know they are a bit of a marmite product but for me I love the results, ease of use and price point!
See details
Polly
18/06-22:25
I recently tried Dermalogica's aqua jelly, this was such a game changer for anyone with oily skin. It was lightweight yet moisturising without being oily!
See details
Jennifer
18/06-20:49
These are all my favourite hair products I think feel unique only stock a couple of them. I'm on alot of medication and been through stress because of pain and lost a load of hair it went so thin I was crying at my doctors they suggested biotin vitamins and that it should grow back I didn't have much faith but I knew from then I was going to look after my hair so in the last 2 months since using these products my hair has growth back thicker shinier and healthier products include Ordinary peptide hair growth serum Umberto giannini growth shampoo and conditioner. Hair skin and nail vitamins these ones taste soo good My straightener is remlington shine therapy best straighter I have had I can wave and curl it too Aussie sos heat spray I love this so much Revolution plex stage 3 you use this before shampooing it's amazing Bed head hairspray great hold
See details
Sophie
18/06-20:04
L’Oréal hydra genius moisturiser- wow. I tried this as it was on offer and it’s fantastic! Very similar consistency to the Clinique moisture surge! Super cool application, non-greasy and your skin really feels hydrated. I’m a week in and I’m almost through the 70ml bottle! Perfect for dry/dehydrated skin! Only £6 at the minute too!!
See details
Hannah
18/06-17:58
At the moment this is my favourite eyeshadow palette, the colours suit my skin tone incredibly well and are really pigmented . My favourite combo is the top right orangey colour all across the eye lid and up to the brow and then one of the glitter shades just in the centre of the lid and it looks really nice yet super simple . I would highly recommend
See details
Hannah
18/06-17:34
The No7 Extreme length mascara is amazing , my lashes are so long yet doesn’t look fake . It doesn’t clump and looks natural however it isn’t waterproof for those who need a waterproof mascara . If you can get over it not being waterproof it is the best mascara I’ve ever used and it’s a reasonable price ! I would highly recommend
See details