Home
Beauty Hackers

Beauty Hackers

Got life-changing beauty hacks to share? Then, tell us here what products you are loving right now and why.
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Vicki
06/16-20:50
My number one go to mascara, separates and lengthens my lashes perfectly ❤️
See details
Vicki
06/16-20:48
Love Lancome Génifique serum, keeps my skin plump and hydrated. It’s a perfect base for make up as well!
See details
Jasmine
06/16-09:22 (edited)
Spacemasks These are Spacetastic definitely 110 out of 100 (wink, wink) I first had the pleasure of trying Spacmasks self heating eye mask when I reviewed Spacemasks - Spacemasks In The Mummy Club Box. back in January 2018 (it was my first review for another blog. 4 years has passed and my love for spacemasks has grew and I also love watching the founder with her family on the Spacemasks Instagram Stories. Spacemasks is a self heating eye mask, this is possible by the thin layer of iron shavings coming into contact with the oxygen molecules in the air (this is why it starts heating soon as you open and remove it from it's foil packaging) and to be honest this completely geeks me out like a big kid as I used to love science at school. The spacemasks also have the slightest essence of Jasmine the beautiful flower/herb not me or the Disney princess (sorry I was trying to be funny). So it was a year ago I first tried Spacmasks and fell in love with this product as it helps to relax me so I can drift off. As a mum sometimes I find it hard to fall asleep as my body and mind is on constant alert especially last year when I was still breastfeeding. I have severe asthma and sciatica that also adds to my lack of sleep but thanks to spacemasks I have a way to relax and just let go because once that eye mask is on I start to drift off within minutes giving me the much needed sleep I have been day dreaming about. The spacemasks heat usually lasts around 15 minutes and is also great for relieving migraines as well as helping you drift off to sleep. Since last year I have bought so many of these mainly when I can't sleep and nothing else is working I go hunting online for some and have spent over £6 for just one because sometimes certain products are worth paying a little extra especially when they actually do what they promise. Spacemasks can be bought on their website spacemasks.com The spacemasks usually come in a box of 5 for £15. *please note due to this product being extremely popular a lot of online stores are sold out and even if you are lucky to find some stock you need to buy fast as they do sell out faster than any product I have seen*
See details
Jennifer
06/15-22:03
This has been one of my favourite fragrances of all time I love the freshness the top notes are orange and vodka and it just makes such a gorgeous strong citrus perfume that literally lasts all day its one of them perfumes ones it's settled on the skin it's like wow. Been using it for 18 years now it's the essential summer scent
See details
Anouska
06/15-20:30
Valentino - Born in Roma ❤️ This perfume is my absolute favourite and I get compliments every time I wear it. It smells so refreshing and remind me of fruit candy! I would definitely recommend to anyone who leans towards the sweeter smelling fragrances.
See details
Gem
06/15-15:24
My fave mascara atm is probably a very underrated one! This mascara from Rimmel is infused with lash growth serum so that it keeps your lashes strong whilst wearing it. I have noticed less breakage in my lashes and they do seem a little bit longer. The mascara itself is really nice; it lifts the lashes well and lengthens them. It also adds volume without being too clumpy as the brush is a silicone comb type wand. It’s also an absolute bargain, especially as you should replace mascara every 3 months. The only con is it is not waterproof (although it doesn’t transfer on me) so if you do get caught in the rain, it may run😭 but it does withstand my watery hayfever eyes atm
See details
Gem
06/15-15:08
My current ultimate skincare item is this clarifying serum from Elemis. I have oily skin that can be prone to breakouts and hyperpigmentation. I have completely finished this serum and it has totally changed my skin, breakouts were very minimal and cleared up fast, my oiliness was slightly reduced so makeup lasted a bit longer and now since I’ve finished it, I’ve given my skin a break from actives and it has remained clear and pretty much breakout free. A really good product to try if you have similar skin. A little really does go a long way, it sinks in nicely and doesn’t feel heavy at all. My only issue now is, do I stick with what I know and love or do I try the new glow recipe serum for blemish prone skin?😂🙈
See details
Hannah
06/14-21:13
My favourite skincare product has to be the Ole Henriksen c rush brightening gel creme because it works wonders for my dry skin. The gel based formula allows my skin to absorb the moisture and helps my skin to look youthful. I also find that it works a dream under make up as it prevents it from caking and helps me to create a dewy, flawless base. I’ve continued to repurchase this product over the last two years. The scent is also beautiful and reminds me of orange sherbet.
See details