Home
Beauty Hackers

Beauty Hackers

Got life-changing beauty hacks to share? Then, tell us here what products you are loving right now and why.
Most recent
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Isabel
03/08-04:22
If I have only a mini clutch/satchel: my go to makeup fixers would be my minis. I mean a cute mini mascara and lippie do wonders then a couple of brushes including one for the eye, the brow and bronzer. A small sponge and if I have on hand any sample pack foundations I’ll pack those too x
See details
Jolanta
03/08-00:29
validated
I can recommending Bum Bum body cream. Works nice like moisturiser cream 😍
See details
Momof4beauties
03/07-23:39
My hair snaps and breaks so easily, it's many years of bleaching and having "out there" colours on it. My question is, what can I do foe less breakage? I've tried so many different things but nothing helps so far. Please help a girl out.
See details
Wiola
03/07-22:58
Definitely must have! But c serum every day!!!
See details
Wiola
03/07-22:56
Always use SPF and moisture all year long 💕💕
See details
Sophie
03/07-17:58
Always moisturise before makeup application. Makes winch a difference ⭐️⭐️x
See details
Sophie
03/07-17:46
If your in need of a good makeup remover look no further. The Nivea Energy Q10 Micellar Water is brilliant. Makeup wipes really messed up my skin. I never used to have a problem with them but since I’ve been using this makeup remover my skin looks a lot better ⭐️⭐️x
See details
Emma
03/07-17:43
My tip for applying eyebrow gel is to run the wand backwards through my brows first going against the direction of hair growth. Then I brush them back in the right direction and upwards. Doing it this way I find really helps me to get in to the roots for more volume and better hold.
See details