Home
Beauty Hackers

Beauty Hackers

Got life-changing beauty hacks to share? Then, tell us here what products you are loving right now and why.
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Margaret123456
02/06-08:22
For anyone with sun sensitive skin. A cheaper solution to: la roche posay anthelios spf 50 suncream - (which I love too & one is still one of my favs) - is this ambre solaire range spf50 & now they do a dry touch mist - which I find great to apply. Especially for anyone on a budget - this is fab. Keep spf'd over this sunny Bank Holiday. Let me know what you think?
See details
๐ŸŒ›๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒœ mandie73w ๐ŸŒ›๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒœ
02/06-08:06
See details
Jess
01/06-21:25
Clinique ID moisturiserโ€ฆ I love how you can create your perfect moisturiser by selecting different cartridges and different moisturiser based. My skin has red patches, very dry, super sensitive as well as blemish prone so I choose the tinted moisturiser with the green cartridge for blemishes and the best part is I have zero irritation! I canโ€™t be without this!
See details
flo
01/06-15:02
hereโ€™s a simple makeup hack! if you donโ€™t have coloured liners use a thin makeup brush and slightly wet it and rub it in your eyeshadow it creates the perfect colourful liner! ๐Ÿ’“
See details
Christina
01/06-11:29 (edited)
My new favourite product, the Dermalogica Nightly Lip Treatment! I've always had cracked, chapped lips, even in the summer and bought this full size after being sent a sample. You only need a tiny drop overnight and for the first time ever, my lips are soft and no longer bleed every time I touch them! Top tip, put some on when you're getting ready before applying lipstick, as this has slight plumping effect!
See details
Jess
31/05-20:46
The best mascara I have found to date is the Jeffrey Star F***k Proof Mascara. Look past the risquรฉ name and packing (although the packaging is awesome!), it glides on my lashes, doesnโ€™t clump and even the waterproof version lasts all day in questionable weather conditions but at the same time youโ€™re not fighting with it to remove it at the end of the day! Definitely recommend this!
See details
Jess
31/05-20:35
My favourite palette is the Makeup Revolution Forever Flawless Chilled with cannabis sativa Eyeshadow Palette. I like to test the eyeshadows before application by swiping my finger (clean obvs) once over the colour and running it on the back of my hand. By doing this I found I got a strong colour with this palette, but also felt smooth and not crumbly. I do this test particularly with shimmery eyeshadows and still got good colour! It applies very nicely and have had epic results. Another massive bonus is itโ€™s super affordable at only ยฃ12!
See details
Sarah Purple
31/05-19:18
this sounds super strange, but having had spots for a while, a beautician recomended that i use sudocreme on my spots and guess what? it works like a dream! lemme know if it works for you xx
See details