Home
Beauty Hackers

Beauty Hackers

Got life-changing beauty hacks to share? Then, tell us here what products you are loving right now and why.
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Jess
05/31-20:46
The best mascara I have found to date is the Jeffrey Star F***k Proof Mascara. Look past the risqué name and packing (although the packaging is awesome!), it glides on my lashes, doesn’t clump and even the waterproof version lasts all day in questionable weather conditions but at the same time you’re not fighting with it to remove it at the end of the day! Definitely recommend this!
See details
Jess
05/31-20:35
My favourite palette is the Makeup Revolution Forever Flawless Chilled with cannabis sativa Eyeshadow Palette. I like to test the eyeshadows before application by swiping my finger (clean obvs) once over the colour and running it on the back of my hand. By doing this I found I got a strong colour with this palette, but also felt smooth and not crumbly. I do this test particularly with shimmery eyeshadows and still got good colour! It applies very nicely and have had epic results. Another massive bonus is it’s super affordable at only £12!
See details
Sarah Purple
05/31-19:18
this sounds super strange, but having had spots for a while, a beautician recomended that i use sudocreme on my spots and guess what? it works like a dream! lemme know if it works for you xx
See details
Sarah Purple
05/31-18:21
My fave eyeshadow pallette: Morphe one shown here, it has the perfect colors and applies so nicely. all the nudes i want and none of the bright colors i wouldnt use😃
See details
Nastushapeh
05/31-14:28
My most expensive cream ever! And it's good that I won it and it's bad that I really liked it! But its cost is quite high! La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream is a very lightweight and bouncy moisturizer I have a normal skin and this cream perfectly moisturizes my skin! La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream feels light and airy on the skin. It did not clog my pores. I have a normal skin for your reference. This is the perfect moisturizer for me! It keeps my skin moisturized longer than usual. It does not feel oily or heavy on the skin. There is no residue. Apart from being soothing and moisturizing, it makes the skin supple and radiant. This version of the cream is not suitable for dry and very dry skin, for oily skin (although you can use it at night) and after 40 years! It works well for both morning and evening. In the mornings, I follow with sunscreen. It stays well under the makeup too. Overall, a really nice cream that targets the key concerns as well as improves overall skin health.
See details
SoonLi
05/30-12:02
I was introduced to this Triple Threat Mascara by Iconic London in a beauty box. It has been my go to Mascara ever since. The short bristles really do make it easy to apply to my very short straight lashes. It adds length and holds the curl really well for a non waterproof mascara. Great for every day wear.
See details
SoonLi
05/30-11:55
This Manuka face cream from The Organic Pharmacy is great for using during a breakout or when you're skins barrier is damaged. The anti bacterial properties of Manuka honey make this a must have in my beauty kit.
See details
Zarrin
05/29-22:41
Exfoliating lip tip- prep your lips with some form of lip mask or petroleum jelly based textured product to soften the hanging broken dry skin. This will soften the hanging dry skin and make the next step of exfoliating less harsh and quicker. Going in with a sugar scrub or any other exfoliating product straight away can cause bleeding and further prolong the cycle of having dry cracked lips!
See details