Home
Beauty News

Beauty News

If it’s new or trending right now then you’ll find it here.
Frankie @ Feelunique
Super Spotter
23/08-17:59
✨MASTERCLASS ALERT✨ We’re calling all skincare fanatics to join the incredible influencer Emma Hoareau and Guerlain’s own exceptionally talented National Beauty Expert Olivia Devey. This dewy duo will teach you how to optimise your routine, and your glow using Guerlain’s spa massage techniques. Get spa ready skin in seconds - you don’t want to miss this..🌟 AND be in with the chance to win an exclusive Guerlain prize worth over £156. Everyone who attends will be entered into this giveaway, where you could win the new Abeille Royale Double R Renew & Repair Advanced Serum 50ml.❤️ The masterclass will take place on Tuesday 31st August 2022, 6:00pm BST. We can't wait to see you there!✨ Click here to sign up - https://community.feelunique.com/app/606/channel/events-884/details/638
See details
Frankie @ Feelunique
Super Spotter
22/08-07:46
Hi Everyone, Hope you all had lovely weekends!✨ A huge thank-you to everyone who took part in our 'Happy Hair' contest. We absolutely loved seeing all the styles you created and hearing how they made you feel. I know I now feel inspired to try something new❤️ I am thrilled to announce the winner of this contest is Mariam. Your £50 voucher is on it's way to you. Keep your eyes peeled for our next competition very soon and don't forget to sign up to our upcoming masterclasses!⭐ Love Frankie xx
See details
Tassia @ Feelunique
18/08-10:22
Hi I’m Tassia, and I’m the Content Assistant for Feelunique. When I’m not trying out new skincare you’ll find me wrestling with my winged liner and eating my way around London. I recently damaged my skin barrier, so my routine is all about keeping my complexion cool, calm, and hydrated. My hair routine is similar: I have very long, thick hair, so keeping it healthy is a long-term job. Products I’m currently loving are: Noughty Intensive Care Leave-in Conditioner, CeraVe Hydrating cleanser, IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Lines Hyaluronic Acid and The Ordinary Niacinamide + Zinc. Here’s my happiest hair day - when I’d treated my hair to some TLC and lots of Olaplex. This look makes me feel ready to travel in style. If you haven’t already, share a hairstyle with us that makes you smile, with the caption: this look makes me feel _ and fill in the blank. The best entries will be in with a chance of winning a £50 voucher. You can enter more than once to increase your chances of winning, and this competition will close on the 21th August 11.59pm. Entries after this date will not be counted. Good luck!
See details
Frankie @ Feelunique
Super Spotter
17/08-14:47 (edited)
MASTERCLASS ALERT✨ We’re calling all dewy skin lovers to join ICONIC London’s brand ambassador, Lulu to illuminate you on all things glowy skin. Lulu will show you how to highlight your best features, taking your look from desk to dancefloor in minutes. Ready, set, GLOW!❤️ AND be in with the chance to win an ICONIC prize, one of every ICONIC product in the range for you and one for your bestie! Everyone who attends will be entered into this giveaway, where you could win a jaw-dropping makeup collection.🌟 The masterclass will take place on Tuesday 23rd August 2022, 6:00pm BST. We can't wait to see you there!✨ Click here to sign up - https://community.feelunique.com/app/606/channel/events-884/details/635
See details
Frankie @ Feelunique
Super Spotter
09/08-13:24
COMPETITION ALERT!🏆 This month is happiness month, and to celebrate we want you to share hairstyles that made you smile. 💁‍♀️ Simply post a photo of your joy-inducing hairstyle with the caption “this look makes me feel _ “ and fill in the blank! The best posts will be in with a chance of winning a £50 Feelunique voucher! You can enter more than once to increase your chances of winning, this competition will close on the 21st August 2022 BST 23:59, entries after this date will not be counted. GOOD LUCK!⭐ For full details please see the link to the competition entry page below: https://community.feelunique.com/app/606/channel/share-your-feel-good-beauty-pic-win-1006?contestId=60
See details
Frankie @ Feelunique
Super Spotter
05/08-09:21 (edited)
Hi Everyone, A huge thank you to those who were able to attend our Givenchy Masterclass yesterday evening!❤️ We hope you picked up some top tips to help you achieve your perfect glowy summer skin from the wonderful Claire. We are thrilled to announce that the winner of the Givenchy skincare bundle is Lia.🏆 For those that missed the masterclass you can watch it here - https://youtu.be/7OlHjvzBjHg Stay tuned for our next masterclass announcement! Love Frankie xx💞
See details
Frankie @ Feelunique
Super Spotter
04/08-10:50 (edited)
Hi everyone! We have some 31st State products in our Test & Review this month. They are vegan and natural skincare and grooming products created specifically for teen guys and young men. If you know anyone who would be interested in testing these out and leaving an honest review, please leave a comment and we will be in contact with you 😊
See details
Frankie @ Feelunique
Super Spotter
02/08-10:41
Hi Everyone, A huge thank you to those that were able to attend our Huda Beauty Masterclass on Friday! We hope you enjoyed celebrating national lipstick day with us, and picked up some top tips for getting the perfect pout💄 The lucky winner of the Huda Beauty bundle was Polly - we hope you enjoy your prize.⭐ Stay tuned for our upcoming masterclasses over on the event page 😊
See details