Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

This channel is dedicated to all the products you are currently testing via our Test and Review service where community members get to try FREE beauty products in exchange for leaving an honest review. Share pics of your products and tell us what you think of the test and review service here. Once you've posted your testimonial in this dedicated channel, head to your missions page or click here and upload a screenshot of your post to get your 50 points.
Most recent
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Silvia
05/22-20:59
I haven't been selected for a test for a while, but I am absolutely grateful for all the wonderful products I had the chance to test and discover and review (oh, I love this part). My absolute favourite was Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum cream, with a fragrance out of my zone, but since I discover it, oh, well, I LOVE it! Thank you, FeelUnique, for the wonderful opportunity to discover the world of beauty! xx
See details
Mihaela
05/22-16:59
So far I have received mainly skincare products to test out and review. One clear brow gel, one eye cream and one Cleaning balm (this one is on its way, so exciteeeed). Great community, lovely members, everyone is so helpful and kind. It's a great place to talk all things health and beauty related, with the benefit of testing new products and rating them to help others. Thank you FeelUnique
See details
Marigold19
05/22-10:57
Thank you for sending out this serum for me to test. This is a saviour for dry skin. 😍💕
See details
Emma
05/21-19:55
Got my first product from the community, Have been testing it out over the past week, so hydrating and has a lovely consistency 🤩
See details
Erika Gz
05/21-19:09
Arrived today , I cant wait to try it! So excited 🤩
See details
freya
05/21-09:26
Used this once this morning and can already tell I will be buying a backup. Left my skin so soft and hydrated, feels like you don’t need a moisturiser (you should still use one though)
See details
Saheeda
05/20-09:04
Loving the test and review the chance to talk and review new products explore benefits and speak your mind all things health and beauty testing new products and rating them to help others
See details
Samia
05/19-12:47
Excited 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
See details