Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

This channel is dedicated to all the products you are currently testing via our Test and Review service where community members get to try FREE beauty products in exchange for leaving an honest review. Share pics of your products and tell us what you think of the test and review service here. Once you've posted your testimonial in this dedicated channel, head to your missions page or click here and upload a screenshot of your post to get your 50 points.
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Krissy
09/25-13:48
I'm in love with this setting spray. My skin feels great and my makeup lasts flawless all day long. I really like it because I feel like it's more like a skincare product than a product to use as part of my makeup.๐Ÿฅฐ Thank you, Feelunique, for the chance to test it out and find another favourite brand. Now I'm definitely curious to try some other Milk Makeup products.โค๏ธ
See details
Ari
09/25-03:13
Hi. My brother was selected for testing the 31st State Foaming Face wash a little while a go and he has seen a big improvement in his skin. He suffers with blemishes and skin redness and the face wash has really helped to calm this down. There is a lot less redness and skin irritation and he seems to be breaking out less. Hopefully he will see more improvement as he carries on using the facewash.
See details
Lara
09/22-22:55
Hi. Hope everyone is doing well. I've tested the Milk, Setting Spray, and here's my uploaded review in case it helps anyone. I was grateful to receive a sample as part of the Feel Unique Community. As a make up setting spray, it holds up well! Saying that, I choose to wear make up that is designed to stay put anyway, as I have slightly oily skin. So for me I've been mainly trying it as a skin hydrator, in place of a moisturiser. The product does explain that it can be used for this purpose. It contains some lovely sounding ingredients on the natural side. For me it provides light moisturisation, and can be used overnight.
See details
Sandra
09/22-16:59
I received the product as a member of The Beauty Spot community, thank you for allowing me to try this product never used Milk product before and love how this is vegan and cruelty. I love how the rubber on the container is great for grip purposes, making it easy to apply. The clump free wand gave my lashes a naturally soft lifted look and the mascara felt so lightweight you can barely tell it's on. I also found that it didn't smudge and looked as good in the evening as it did when I firs out it on. Would definitely highly recommend to try
See details
Daniela
09/22-16:17
Milk Makeup, great every day mascara I received this as a member of the Feelunique Community and I have to say I like this mascara. This mascara has a great brush, separates the lashes very nice and giving a bit a volume, without making them look clumpy. This mascara is easy to apply and the finish is more on the natural side, for every day use.
See details
Samia
09/22-09:24
Milk Rise Mascara lift +length +Volume The first day of me using this mascara I got compliments on my lashes ๐Ÿ˜Š Milk Rise Mascara is cruelty-free, paraben-free, and 100% vegan essentials . Quality and long lasting. Doesn't smudge, flake or clump. Easy to apply and makes my eyelashes really stand out . Packaging is unique itโ€™s come in a rubber case designed to be easy to grab I really like it. Recommended ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
See details
๐ŸŒ›๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒœ mandie73w ๐ŸŒ›๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒœ
09/22-07:45
REVIEW NOW LIVE ON WEBSITE Thank you for allowing me to test this product Team Feel Unique ๐Ÿ’œ ๐™๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™š๐™ฌ I've been testing this setting spray for almost two weeks with different foundation/primer combinations and the results have all been excellent - this spray really locks my makeup into place all day, I'm super impressed at its efficacy! I love that it feels refreshing, lightweight, non sticky and allows my skin to breathe - being fragrance free is a huge bonus. The dispenser works brilliantly at delivering a fine, even mist (non of that dreaded spray shock lol) that settles beautifully on the skin, it dries down quickly and leaves my skin feeling hydrated with a subtle radiance. The key ingredients are blue agave extract which forms an invisible layer to grip and set makeup while hemp derived cannabis seed extract, aloe and hyaluronic acid hydrate and refresh as well as moringa seed oil to further boost hydration and lock in moisture. As it is a bi-phase product, you do need to shake the bottle well to mix the ingredients prior to application. I only use Hydro Grip Set & Refresh Spray to set my makeup but it can be used throughout the day to help refresh and boost moisture if so desired. It is also alcohol free, vegan and cruelty free. Overall I'm thoroughly delighted with this setting spray and can't recommend it highly enough.
See details
Chitt
09/21-20:35
I am so happy to finally get the Milk make up setting spray. I had some problems with the delivery via Evri, but after writing to Feelunique customer service a few days ago, the parcel arrived yesterday. So best CS from Feelunique ๐Ÿฅฐ. This dual phase setting spray is absolutely gorgeous, it keeps the make up in place for up to 12h and it's also hydrating. So what more should I ask? โค
See details