Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review
Dermalogica circular hydration serum review- So grateful to h
Zarrin
06/06-16:10
Dermalogica circular hydration serum review- So grateful to have been given the opportunity to trial the dermalogica circular serum. Usually my skin type is combination but more on the dry side but after giving birth my skin totally changed to severely dry and patchy around the mouth and cheek area! Makeup looked awful on me and skincare routine was minimal due to lack of time. The dermalogica serum looked like it was light and watery but don’t be fooled by the texture of the serum because once you have patted this into your skin the hydration gets locked in instantly- my skin felt hydrated for minimum of 6 hours. I thought this serum would deliver results over time but it actually worked instantly. My dry patches stopped feeling irritated and the vicious circle of dry dead skin stopped. I would highly recommend this product for someone who has dry skin and has little time/small skincare routine. The bottle will last a while because little goes a long way, another bonus is that the serum is packaged in a glass bottle! Excellent quality in formula and application. Thank you! Hope this helps x