Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review
Dermalogicas latest exfoliator ๐Ÿง–โ€โ™€๏ธ A BIT ABOUT THE PRODUCT
flo
08/03-12:06
Dermalogicas latest exfoliator ๐Ÿง–โ€โ™€๏ธ A BIT ABOUT THE PRODUCT This product has an amazing formulation with really thought out active ingredients. A blend of fruit-based grape extract and arginine which are rich in AHAs and BHAs which are great for exfoliation, pigmentation and pores. Harvested papaya, papain extract helps to exfoliate and resurface the skin. A naturally-derived plant saccharide works with atomised sea salt which is rich in nourishing essential minerals magnesium, potassium and hyaluronic acid which helps the skins moisture barrier. Finally a blend of calming oat bran extracts containing nourishing lipids replenishes and helps soothe the skin. MY THOUGHTS I really enjoyed using this product, it was simple to use, not messy, no harsh gritty bits and amazing results! I loved the subtle oat smell and the consistency was gorgeous and creamy making it easy to apply. My skin instantly had improved with no dry flaky skin, visibly smooth and to touch and best of all my skin looked so radiant and healthy! A huge pick me up for my skin massively improving my dull, dry flaky looking skin. This being a chemical exfoliator will massively improve my acne hyperpigmentation! Overall I really recommend this product ๐Ÿค