Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review
Feelunique The Beauty Spot Community sent me MÁDARA Organic
Jasmine
06/13-12:27
Feelunique The Beauty Spot Community sent me MÁDARA Organic skincare Plant stem cell Age defying Face sunscreen SPF30 in Shade: Invisible Nude suitable for all skin types with broad spectrum UVA+UVB. When you first open the product you can smell the fresh all natural scent that is just dreamy honestly I close my eyes and I'm transported to a woodland area close to the sea that makes me think of Burghead in Scotland. The product looks dark at first but once this lightweight Sunscreen is applied properly it acts like a colour correction cream and blends to your own skin tone but leaves you with a beautiful sunkissed look also a little shimmer. I have fallen for this product after just 3 days of testing but I will advise if you have sensitive eyes avoid the eye area but remember to use a eye safe Sunscreen as under your eyes, around your cheek bones, bridge of your nose and your forehead are the most exposed areas so need to be protected from harmful UV rays. Sunscreen should be re-applied regularly so about every 3 hours at maximum especially between 10am and 2pm especially if you are exposed to the sun for prolonged periods of time but please remember to cover up/wear a hat and/or take breaks in the shade as even when it's cloudy, the clouds will only block about 20% of the sun's harmful UV Rays that can cause skin aging as well as cancer. This product is certified Natural, Cruelty Free, Gluten Free & Vegan so it is perfect for just about anyone & everyone also you don't need a lot of product to cover your whole face. The Mádara Sunscreen works to prevent all types of skin damage from wrinkles, pigmentation, dryness, loss of volume and dark spots. You can use this product all year round and you can apply it own its own or over your moisturizer. The product has a RRP of £25.75 for 40ml (1.35 fl.oz.) which I think personally is a good price for this product. The innovative formula with patent pending stem cells from Northern Dragonhead should deliver a hyper dose of antioxidants to completely shield the skin from urban pollution (perfect if like myself you live close to motorways/big cities etc) while regenerating and protecting the skin microbiome for 360° age defying effect which I need since I will be 30 on my next birthday. This product's ingredients from natural origin meets cellular biology to create this amazing breakthrough daily use sunscreen that provides your skin with high levels of protection as well as a beautiful flawless finish. MÁDARA is known as one of the top 5 Organic Makeup & Skincare brands which has received over 30 UK beauty awards. The MÁDARA brand was founded by four Latvian women which has now grown to a team of over 150 professionals. Personally I most definitely recommend that you at very least give this a try (I'm sure Feelunique has samples available and if not hopefully they will soon. This product will definitely be my new daily sunscreen.