Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review
Hi! I am a happy member of this community for about 7 months
Silvia
02/02-17:16
Hi! I am a happy member of this community for about 7 months now, and I enjoy every single bit of it! The testing and reviewing is amazing, I think it is a wonderful privilege to receive such amazing products in the exchange of a fair review. I discovered ne, wonderful products, that otherwise I wouldn't even consider! I am so very grateful for the 8 products I received: Skin Academy ZERO 100% face oil and Face wash, Photo-col Moisturising Facial gel, Bed Head by Tigi Smoothing Cream and Wanna Glow Jelly Oil, Tanravel Self Tan Start Kit, Elemis Superfood Midnight Facial and Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant! Thank you so much for all the products, I am grateful for them and the effort FeelUnique puts into testing campaigns! I am also grateful for the friends I met thanks to this community, the connection with so many wonderful people and the information we share. I would like to add that I am particularly impressed with the delivery of the products for Test&Review: they are so fast, we are informed about the delivery and even have the tracking numbers of the parcels. WONDERFUL!