Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review
I absolutely love this beauty spot community i love when I fi
Jessika
01/02-18:24
I absolutely love this beauty spot community i love when I finish work looking at all the post and getting new purchase ideas. I think it’s amazing what Feelunique have created . I love the test and review products I have been so lucky to be selected three times I’ve tested bed head dirty secrets dry shampoo , Moroccan oil purple shampoo and my latest the Elemis superfoods midnight facial cream . I have loved every product I have tested so far but my favourite as got to be the Elemis facial cream this will definitely be added to my skin care routine permanently. I love having the opportunity to try these products and give a honest opinion to help other shoppers make a decision by seeing a review that’s not just celebrity recommended. I love all the monthly competition although I have not won one yet it great to have a chance. This community helped me a lot with Christmas present idea from people sharing there must haves and latest deals. Thank you Feelunique for creating such amazing community.