Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review
I can safely say that I am one of the lucky ones who are cho
Krissy
16/02-20:41 (edited)
I can safely say that I am one of the lucky ones who are chosen relatively often for testing and reviewing various products.๐Ÿ™ I have two main passions - writing and everything related to maintaining good looks and beauty. This is a great opportunity to combine them - testing new products, to tell others sweetly about them. For me, the basic rule is always to spend enough time on each product offered to charm me. I never rush my reviews. I want what I will write to really have value and to serve as a guide if someone has decided to spend their money on it. If I can't say exactly what impressed or disappointed me about a product, I prefer not to write anything. I hold the opinion that I will express to be as honest and correct as possible. (Probably because I often trust reviews before I buy something.) In short, thank you very much, Feelunique๐Ÿ’—, for the chance to touch and add more personal impressions of brands that have so far been either completely unknown to me or I have not tried for one reason or another!๐Ÿฅฐ