Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review
I was given the opportunity to test and review Dermalogica hy
Tracy
06/13-14:31
I was given the opportunity to test and review Dermalogica hyaluronic ceramide mist. I definitely got a whole lot more than I expected. I had high expectations and Dermalogica did not disappoint. Firstly, I love that it’s a light mist and it is dispensed in a light soft way that it lands so softly and gently on my skin. I love the fresh scent which is great for the face. I expected it to be a bit tacky but it wasn’t, it absorbed really well and quickly. I could feel the difference in my skin from the first application, it felt somewhat slightly tighter (not in an uncomfortable way). It’s such an easy product to incorporate into any skincare routine and fits in so well with mine. I’ve had no dry areas at all since using this mist which tells me it’s doing a great job of locking in the moisture to maintain hydration. My skin looks and feels healthier and smoother. This is definitely a product I will continue using and can’t be without. It’s a holy grail and I love it very much. My pictures are without any make up at all to show a true reflection.