Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review
๐”ผ๐•ƒ๐”ผ๐•„๐•€๐•Š โ„™โ„๐•†-โ„‚๐•†๐•ƒ๐•ƒ๐”ธ๐”พ๐”ผโ„• ๐•Š๐•Œ๐•„๐•„๐”ผโ„ ๐”น๐•ƒ๐•†๐•†๐•„ โ„‚๐•ƒ๐”ผ
๐ŸŒ›๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒœ mandie73w ๐ŸŒ›๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒœ
04/06-00:22
๐”ผ๐•ƒ๐”ผ๐•„๐•€๐•Š โ„™โ„๐•†-โ„‚๐•†๐•ƒ๐•ƒ๐”ธ๐”พ๐”ผโ„• ๐•Š๐•Œ๐•„๐•„๐”ผโ„ ๐”น๐•ƒ๐•†๐•†๐•„ โ„‚๐•ƒ๐”ผ๐”ธโ„•๐•Š๐•€โ„•๐”พ ๐”น๐”ธ๐•ƒ๐•„ I was recently #gifted this wonderful @elemis_uki @elemis product courtesy of @feelunique for review purposes ๐™๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐™Ž Utterly gorgeous cleanser that quickly, gently and effectively swipes away all of the day's grime, dirt and makeup - even waterproof mascara! The fragrance is absolutely wonderful, it really does epitomise a floral summer day which creates a wonderful sense of well-being which is hugely beneficial to one's mental health as well as skin health. I have always used foaming cleansers and while they get my face clean, they do leave my combination skin feeling tight and looking blotchy - this cleanser is a game changer as it leaves my skin super clean, soft, smooth, hydrated, radiant as well as helping with fine lines and wrinkles! It's super easy to use too, just masseg a pea sized amount onto dry skin, wipe away with a damp cotton cloth then pat dry for the most amazing skin ever. I posted a no makeup selfie recently which is something I never do - this product gave me the confidence to feel comfortable in my 49 year old skin. This limited edition product is housed in a sturdy acrylic jar which contains 100g retails at ยฃ46.00 and comes complete with a high quality cloth (flannel) ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ๐’€ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘บ Mimosa, Jojoba & Sunflower Waxes This trio of natural waxes can help bring lasting moisturisation and comfort to the skin Elderberry Oil Contains essential Fatty Acids and other nutrients that act as natural antioxidants to promote radiant-looking skin. Starflower Oil Grown and pressed in the UK, this oil has a rich natural source of Gamma Linolenic Acid, which helps soften skin whilst increasing firmness and smoothness. Camelina Oil Helps strengthen skin barrier function by reducing TEWL and improving firmness and elasticity. #feelunique #beautyspot #thebeautyspot #elemis #procollagencleansingbalm #summerbloom #limitededition #ad #limitededitionskincare #skinfluencer #skincarecommunity #skincareroutine #soothingskincare #cleanser #balmcleanser #giftedforreview #producttester #skincarereview #review #honestopinion #recommended #antiaging