Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review
My Review I was selected by The Beauty spot community to te
Motherduck
06/14-15:45 (edited)
My Review I was selected by The Beauty spot community to test Madara Plant stem cell age-defying face sunscreen SPF 30 in return for my honest review. Been testing now for 4 days and really happy with this product and thrilled I got the opportunity to test it! Feel this was a perfect match for my skin type; oily /large pores /pigmention. Madara spf30 is a mineral based natural face sunscreen that has a broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, shields against urban pollution and delivers a hyperdose of antioxidants! Protects the skin microbiome & Regenerates the skin 360° age defying effect. This product works to prevent all types of skin damage: Dryness/Wrinkles/dark spots/loss of volume/pigmention. Really can not rate this product enough! definitely found a hidden gem and keeper! Glides on you face and feels like a luxury product , it also smells divine! leaves a nice natural glow. ●Works on all skin types ●Invisible flawless finish ●100% Recyclable ●99% natural ingredients,clean/non toxic ●UVA/UVB Protection ●Eco cert