Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review
REVIEW NOW LIVE ON WEBSITE Thank you for allowing me to test
๐ŸŒ›๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒœ mandie73w ๐ŸŒ›๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒœ
22/09-07:45
REVIEW NOW LIVE ON WEBSITE Thank you for allowing me to test this product Team Feel Unique ๐Ÿ’œ ๐™๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™š๐™ฌ I've been testing this setting spray for almost two weeks with different foundation/primer combinations and the results have all been excellent - this spray really locks my makeup into place all day, I'm super impressed at its efficacy! I love that it feels refreshing, lightweight, non sticky and allows my skin to breathe - being fragrance free is a huge bonus. The dispenser works brilliantly at delivering a fine, even mist (non of that dreaded spray shock lol) that settles beautifully on the skin, it dries down quickly and leaves my skin feeling hydrated with a subtle radiance. The key ingredients are blue agave extract which forms an invisible layer to grip and set makeup while hemp derived cannabis seed extract, aloe and hyaluronic acid hydrate and refresh as well as moringa seed oil to further boost hydration and lock in moisture. As it is a bi-phase product, you do need to shake the bottle well to mix the ingredients prior to application. I only use Hydro Grip Set & Refresh Spray to set my makeup but it can be used throughout the day to help refresh and boost moisture if so desired. It is also alcohol free, vegan and cruelty free. Overall I'm thoroughly delighted with this setting spray and can't recommend it highly enough.