Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

This channel is dedicated to all the products you are currently testing via our Test and Review service where community members get to try FREE beauty products in exchange for leaving an honest review. Share pics of your products and tell us what you think of the test and review service here. Once you've posted your testimonial in this dedicated channel, head to your missions page or click here and upload a screenshot of your post to get your 50 points.
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Daniela
22/09-16:17
Milk Makeup, great every day mascara I received this as a member of the Feelunique Community and I have to say I like this mascara. This mascara has a great brush, separates the lashes very nice and giving a bit a volume, without making them look clumpy. This mascara is easy to apply and the finish is more on the natural side, for every day use.
See details
Samia
22/09-09:24
Milk Rise Mascara lift +length +Volume The first day of me using this mascara I got compliments on my lashes 😊 Milk Rise Mascara is cruelty-free, paraben-free, and 100% vegan essentials . Quality and long lasting. Doesn't smudge, flake or clump. Easy to apply and makes my eyelashes really stand out . Packaging is unique it’s come in a rubber case designed to be easy to grab I really like it. Recommended 👍🏻
See details
🌛💜🌜 mandie73w 🌛💜🌜
22/09-07:45
REVIEW NOW LIVE ON WEBSITE Thank you for allowing me to test this product Team Feel Unique 💜 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬 I've been testing this setting spray for almost two weeks with different foundation/primer combinations and the results have all been excellent - this spray really locks my makeup into place all day, I'm super impressed at its efficacy! I love that it feels refreshing, lightweight, non sticky and allows my skin to breathe - being fragrance free is a huge bonus. The dispenser works brilliantly at delivering a fine, even mist (non of that dreaded spray shock lol) that settles beautifully on the skin, it dries down quickly and leaves my skin feeling hydrated with a subtle radiance. The key ingredients are blue agave extract which forms an invisible layer to grip and set makeup while hemp derived cannabis seed extract, aloe and hyaluronic acid hydrate and refresh as well as moringa seed oil to further boost hydration and lock in moisture. As it is a bi-phase product, you do need to shake the bottle well to mix the ingredients prior to application. I only use Hydro Grip Set & Refresh Spray to set my makeup but it can be used throughout the day to help refresh and boost moisture if so desired. It is also alcohol free, vegan and cruelty free. Overall I'm thoroughly delighted with this setting spray and can't recommend it highly enough.
See details
Chitt
21/09-20:35
I am so happy to finally get the Milk make up setting spray. I had some problems with the delivery via Evri, but after writing to Feelunique customer service a few days ago, the parcel arrived yesterday. So best CS from Feelunique 🥰. This dual phase setting spray is absolutely gorgeous, it keeps the make up in place for up to 12h and it's also hydrating. So what more should I ask? ❤
See details
Tracy
20/09-15:11 (edited)
My Review of Milk Makeup Mascara I love the fact that it's cruelty free and vegan. I absolutely love the packaging which not only looks great, it's lovely to hold the rubber grip feel. The mascara wand is curved which I like! I didn’t think l'd like the big bushy brush but it worked well, I was able to catch all my evelashes and the mascara is buildable. It wasn't clumpy which I really like. It lasted the entire day making it an excellent make up product for me. l'm looking forward to exploring more of the brand.
See details
Tayyaba
20/09-14:10
I got selected to test Milk makeup setting spray but it never arrived. I contacted Evri and they're saying they're unable to locate the parcel. What to do now? Any help x
See details
MissR
20/09-11:31 (edited)
Thank you @Feel Unique ❤️ I've been using this mascara for nearly 2 weeks. The packaging is so fun and grippy, which makes applying it very easy and ergonomic. The brush allows you to get some length and helps for volume. I noticed I didn't get much clumping - which is great. All in all, I think mascara is a good all rounder and great to use on a daily basis. Great for a natural look! I am very happy that Milk Makeup are Cruelty free, Vegan and have no unnecessary nasties 🙌🏼
See details
Nazia
19/09-19:04 (edited)
I got a sample sent to try nice cream the scent was a bit strong but Was nice not greasy really nice on the skin
See details