Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

This channel is dedicated to all the products you are currently testing via our Test and Review service where community members get to try FREE beauty products in exchange for leaving an honest review. Share pics of your products and tell us what you think of the test and review service here. Once you've posted your testimonial in this dedicated channel, head to your missions page or click here and upload a screenshot of your post to get your 50 points.
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Margarita
08/09-13:34
It's just arrived, love it ❤️💮❤️
See details
gemma
08/09-13:22
Omg I’m in love It really is the best setting spray I’ve tried
See details
Ruth
08/09-13:20
I received the product as a member of The Beauty Spot community. Milk Rise Mascara Such a cute packaging. It's like ribbed rubber, very different to any other mascara i have used giving a great grip for applying. It applies quite nicely the brush is curved and lifts up the lashes and makes them longer. They have quite a natural look once on and no clumps. It also doesn't feel like you are wearing it due to formula making it weightless. I really like that as I hate feeling my lashes. I'd definitely be interested in trying more from this brand Vegan & Cruelty free
See details
Egle
08/09-13:19
Thank you Feelunique community for Milk Rise Mascara.🤗😍 Received today. 🥰 Amazing packaging and very happy to try this product. 😊
See details
Aii
08/09-12:30
Received today!! Really like the packaging! Look forward to trying it out! Thanks Feel Unique!! 🌼☀️
See details
Ruth
08/09-12:08
Anyone else still waiting to get this
See details
Skk
08/09-09:32
I am just new here but receiving milk make up set spray so very excited definitely gonna share my review here
See details
Amzeeee
07/09-20:51
I have loved everything I have received to test so far from the feelunique community. Everything has been different and has such amazing qualities. Feel unique never disappoints and is one of my favourites!
See details