Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

This channel is dedicated to all the products you are currently testing via our Test and Review service where community members get to try FREE beauty products in exchange for leaving an honest review. Share pics of your products and tell us what you think of the test and review service here. Once you've posted your testimonial in this dedicated channel, head to your missions page or click here and upload a screenshot of your post to get your 50 points.
Most recent
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Lisaxx
05/04-11:57
I was lucky to be given a chance to test this. I hadn't heard of this brand before hand & honestly I wasn't expecting much. I really like it tho. It's high coverage yet light & liquidity. A tiny amount goes along way. It's been lasting really well on my under eyes. It covers redness on my nose better than my other concealers. I think I might prefer it to my maybelline concealer now. My only irk is it's quite messy. Fantastic product tho. So happy!
See details
Krissy
05/04-10:49
An amazing night cream (ELEMIS Oxygensising Night Cream), which was part of the Advent calendar and which I discovered thanks to the opportunity for test and review given to me by Feelunique.💕
See details
Akthar786
05/04-03:57
I was lucky enough to test and review this and it was brilliant to exfoliate the skin The texture is beautiful and left my face clean and smooth
See details
beautyqueen
04/04-21:22
so please I was given the chance to test this cleansing milk it is great my skin looks and feels so good
See details
ZEEE85
04/04-19:29
If I hadn't have tried this amazing voluminizing hairspray Ifeom feelunique community, i would never know it existed to be honest ,I'm so lucky.Ive always been on the hut for such agreat product for my flat hair ! No more 🤩
See details
🌛💜🌜 mandie73w 🌛💜🌜
04/04-17:10
Thank you Feel Unique
See details
Sopreye
04/04-12:16
Just received this and can’t wait to try.
See details
Wandana
04/04-11:40
I cant wait to give this a try and update with my feedback , thank you again for this amazing opportunity
See details