Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

This channel is dedicated to all the products you are currently testing via our Test and Review service where community members get to try FREE beauty products in exchange for leaving an honest review. Share pics of your products and tell us what you think of the test and review service here. Once you've posted your testimonial in this dedicated channel, head to your missions page or click here and upload a screenshot of your post to get your 50 points.
Most recent
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Jolanta
04/04-10:36
It's amazing..Cant' wait to start to use
See details
Samia
04/04-10:11
Arrived today 👏🏻👏🏻
See details
Veronimo
04/04-08:40
validated
First impressions on Filorga Time-filler 5XP… So glad i got picked to test it as it’s very popular at the moment. Initially i thought it’s slightly too rich for my liking to use AM but i was surprised it absorbed quickly and it’s not greasy. Also i find it a bit heavy on the fragrance and lingers for few minutes, but a can live with that. Now wrinkles please be gone 🤞
See details
Akthar786
03/04-23:11
validated
I was lucky enough to be picked to try this out and I must say I loved it
See details
Raia
03/04-19:36
validated
Arrived today 😍
See details
Viktorija
03/04-08:37
validated
Cant wait to try ❤🎉🧡⭐️👌
See details
Tracy
02/04-22:00
validated
Looking forward to providing my review on Clarins Double Eye Serum ❤️‍🔥. Thank you @Feel Unique for the opportunity to test ❤️‍🔥
See details
Wiola
02/04-20:24
validated
Clarins eye double serum it’s amazing to moisturise and hydro boost sensitive areas around the eyes! Amazing ingredients and lovely smell leaves glow and hydrated feeling for long
See details