Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

This channel is dedicated to all the products you are currently testing via our Test and Review service where community members get to try FREE beauty products in exchange for leaving an honest review. Share pics of your products and tell us what you think of the test and review service here. Once you've posted your testimonial in this dedicated channel, head to your missions page or click here and upload a screenshot of your post to get your 50 points.
Most recent
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Isabella
08/04-14:01 (edited)
Absolutely my favourite so far! Such a nice glow and super easy to use literally brown and glowing 365 days of the year! AHHAH
See details
Jurgulee
08/04-10:21 (edited)
At first I had a doubt about this serum , because I don't like the oily consistency but I still decided to give it a try. To my surprise, the serum quickly absorbed into the skin, does not leave a feeling of oiliness, perfectly moisturizes. My under eye skin looks younger, firmer, smoother and small wrinkles less noticeable. I really like the fact that the composition of this serum is 96% natural, which is very important to me. Thank you feelunique for the opportunity to try this amazing product.
See details
Skincarenovice
07/04-15:08
Firstly thank you Feelunique for the opportunity to test this eye serum. Clarins is such a great brand and this serum has some great reviews and I can see why. The serum has a slightly oily texture even when mixed but it absorbs quickly and doesn’t feel greasy on my face. It didn’t irritate my sensitive skin and my under eyes do look hydrated and the skin feels soft. The only negatives are the packaging. Whilst I understand the concept I can’t help thinking it would be so much easier to apply if the product was already mixed and given the fact that Clarins states that results are seen “in just 7 days”, it would have been nice to have a 7 day simple to test. I would purchase the 20ml on offer and hope to see continued results
See details
melanie
07/04-13:27
This is my review for the clarins double Eye serum. It had 2 sides, one the turmeric serum, then the other side seemed to be an eye cream. You snap the sachet in half then squeeze out the product. It had a nice pleasant subtle smell, spread really easily which I put around the contour and below the eyebrows. I don't have any issues with my under eyes and don't have any fine lines yet but it had a lot of anti aging properties in it which would help protect. Thank you x
See details
Ari
07/04-13:26
Received this to test, thank you
See details
Katrinajh
06/04-16:14
Here is my review of Clarins Double Serum Eye kindly provided by this community! This serum promotes radiant-looking skin in the eye area. It’s not only smooth on the skin but it also feels very refreshing. What’s different about this serum is that it is highly concentrated containing 13 plant extracts which makes the formula 96% natural. One of these extracts is turmeric, now I’m used to discussing turmeric in food… not in skincare. However, turmeric contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components strengthening and providing skin with that glowy appearance. I highly recommend this eye serum for anyone wanting to reduce puffiness and combat fatigue in the eye area. I love the immediate hydrating and soothing effect it provides and my eyes look and definitely feel more refreshed.
See details
Rachel
06/04-13:12
Bed Head by TIGI Headrush Shine Hair Spray for Smooth Shiny Hair 200ml I have very fine hair and was looking for a product to help tame flyaways and get that salon look from home. This works really well to help me get that! I use it after straightening and hair spraying my hair. At first I was nervous to use it nearer my roots as I worried it would make it greasy, but the mister is so fine that you can spray quite precisely and don't leave a greasy finish. It also smells lovely, which is definitely a bonus!
See details
Zarrin
06/04-11:28
Thank you Feelunique for sending this product for review! Excited to see the results and how the review can help others decide to make a good purchase 😊
See details