Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

This channel is dedicated to all the products you are currently testing via our Test and Review service where community members get to try FREE beauty products in exchange for leaving an honest review. Share pics of your products and tell us what you think of the test and review service here. Once you've posted your testimonial in this dedicated channel, head to your missions page or click here and upload a screenshot of your post to get your 50 points.
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Biliseta
31/08-10:34
I was very lucky to be chosen to test Dermalogica hyaluronic ceramide mist. I have never used facial mist before. Amazing product. It's providing long lasting hydration, smells lovely, makes my skin firmer and smoother. Very handy specially on hot days.
See details
Biliseta
31/08-10:25
This is the first product I received to test it from Feelunique! It's amazing. Smells like summer. It makes my skin super soft. It is my new favourite body cream and I highly recommend this to everyone 👌
See details
gemma
30/08-16:09
Mum mum was saying how much she liked this after I gave her a sample so I ordered her a bottle
See details
Hazel
30/08-12:48 (edited)
Thanks Feeluniqe for sending me this. I gave it to my son who has had problem skin for years and he is very happy with it so far, it has helped immensley. What a great way to try out new products that we might otherwise not get chance to try or hear about, so thanks again.
See details
izabela
30/08-12:15
I was lucky to be picked to test this fantastic eye serum. I have been using this serum only for a few days but already started to see the difference in my eye appearance. My eyes started to look brighter and dark lines are a bit less visible. I love consistency of this cream. It’s light and gives a moisture in the eye area. I only received few samples to test but I will be getting this serum with my next payday.
See details
Samantha
30/08-07:35
I loved this Dermalogica Mist, it has really hydrated my skin and helped keep it plump and firm. My full review is on the feel unique website and my Instagram page @skinlovesby_sam1
See details
Sandra
29/08-20:18
Thank you Feelunique for sending this product. My son has been having quote alot of breakouts recently ( probably due to his bad diet) Gave him this to try and after 7 days there is a visible change. His spots are less inflamed and those on the mend don't have that flaking skin which can cause picking. Overall his skin has improved and in better condition.
See details
Scarlet
29/08-00:37
Thank you Feelunique for sending me this foaming face wash , I received it last week and I gave it to my brother who is struggling with breakouts on his cheeks and his neck . He started to use it immediately and after just one week his complexions is much clearer, it has a pleasant smell , This product is gentle but it does what it says
See details