Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

This channel is dedicated to all the products you are currently testing via our Test and Review service where community members get to try FREE beauty products in exchange for leaving an honest review. Share pics of your products and tell us what you think of the test and review service here. Once you've posted your testimonial in this dedicated channel, head to your missions page or click here and upload a screenshot of your post to get your 50 points.
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Tayyaba
08/08-10:54
I was lucky enough to test this Dermalogica serum. I use it after cleansing my face and then apply moisturiser afterwards. It keeps my skin well moisturised abd hydrated. I often apply it after my makeup as well.
See details
Dunja
08/07-18:47
I loved the experience of Test and review program. On one side, it gives you opportunity to try the product or a brand which you might not consider to buy/try in a first place. So, product testing definitely change your attitudes towards some previously unfamiliar brands and products. On the other side, I really felt valued and wanted to write an honest review which will help other shoppers in their purchase decision. I received a KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner, which was great product! Easy application and truly great black pigment! Definitely YES from me!
See details
Michelle
08/06-18:01
I was recently sent the Dermalogica Milkfoliant to test and review and was super excited, as it is designed for sensitive skin, which I have. After the first use my skin felt lovely and smooth and I was very pleased with the product. The following day my skin was feeling a little tighter, but I used the milkfoliant again, followed by my usual serum and moisturiser as normal. The following morning I woke up with a fine bumpy rash and my skin was prickling. I have stopped using the product and my skin is slowly returning to normal. Unfortunately this exfoliant does not seem to like my skin and I am beginning to wonder whether it has anything to do with oat based products, as I had the same problem using Aveeno moisturiser, which is also oat based. So disappointed, but it really is a case of try it and see with me.
See details
Mihaela
08/04-13:27
Beautiful moisturiser have combination skin, my skin loves this product! My skin looks smoother and the appearance of fine lines has improved. It has a thicker consistency and it feels luxurious, the packaging inspires that feeling too. I have received Filorga Time-Filler 5XP Correction Cream for free in exchange for my honest review. Thank you so much FeelUnique! First time I've used a Filorga product, I am now intrigued to see how other Filorga products perform.
See details
Strawberry
08/04-09:27
validated
I want to thank feelunique beauty spot community for the opportunity to try Dermalogica milk foliant. Following the given instructions, l pour a small amount of powder into my wet palm, rub it between my palms until the powder dissolves, it foams really easily, then l massage my face. The consistency is light like milk, the smell is very mild, to be honest, it's barely noticeable, which l really like, because I have sensitive skin. I realy like this exfoliating powder, because it is extremely gentle, does not irritate the skin. My skin feels plump, soft and smooth after use, I also noticed that my pores are less visible and the blackheads on my nose are almost gone. l am extremely satisfied with the result, so l will not change this calming oat- based powder for anything. Benefits: Sutable for all skin types Gently exfoliates, polish away impurities while supporting the skin's moisture barrier Leaves skin clear, soft and radiant.
See details
Rebecca
08/03-20:05
validated
I recieved this product for free from @feelunique on behalf of @bybibeauty In exchange for my reveiw. ๐ŸŒฟ These oil Booster Drops are a game changer for me and have opened me up to the idea of adding drops and powders into my normal skincare. They can be used alone before applying moisturiser or added into serums, masks and creams etc. Contains Blackcurrant seed oil & white willow bark extract to help brighten skin. This brand really does go above & beyond to help planet earth and only uses upcycled blackcurrants and isr the world's first carbon negative skincare product which I love! ๐ŸŒฟ The oil itself is beautiful to apply and apart from a little sting at first ( which a small tingle is normal and shows us it's working as it should do) I felt nothing uncomfortable and enjoyed using. It does have a slight barky scent to it which dissappears quickly and after using every morning this last week its left my skin feeling plumper and looking brighter! ๐ŸŒฟ
See details
flo
08/03-12:06
Dermalogicas latest exfoliator ๐Ÿง–โ€โ™€๏ธ A BIT ABOUT THE PRODUCT This product has an amazing formulation with really thought out active ingredients. A blend of fruit-based grape extract and arginine which are rich in AHAs and BHAs which are great for exfoliation, pigmentation and pores. Harvested papaya, papain extract helps to exfoliate and resurface the skin. A naturally-derived plant saccharide works with atomised sea salt which is rich in nourishing essential minerals magnesium, potassium and hyaluronic acid which helps the skins moisture barrier. Finally a blend of calming oat bran extracts containing nourishing lipids replenishes and helps soothe the skin. MY THOUGHTS I really enjoyed using this product, it was simple to use, not messy, no harsh gritty bits and amazing results! I loved the subtle oat smell and the consistency was gorgeous and creamy making it easy to apply. My skin instantly had improved with no dry flaky skin, visibly smooth and to touch and best of all my skin looked so radiant and healthy! A huge pick me up for my skin massively improving my dull, dry flaky looking skin. This being a chemical exfoliator will massively improve my acne hyperpigmentation! Overall I really recommend this product ๐Ÿค
See details
Kimberley
08/03-00:32
Im loving being a tester. My favourite product has been this elemis super food moisturiser โค
See details