Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

This channel is dedicated to all the products you are currently testing via our Test and Review service where community members get to try FREE beauty products in exchange for leaving an honest review. Share pics of your products and tell us what you think of the test and review service here. Once you've posted your testimonial in this dedicated channel, head to your missions page or click here and upload a screenshot of your post to get your 50 points.
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Sandra
07/29-15:34
validated
Thank you to Feelunique for allowing me the chance to try this Dermalogica serum. This is a brand I hadn't tried before but am now intrigued to exploring further. The serum is lovely and light and you don’t need much and it does what it’s promises, it does hydrate the skin for over 12 hours. A little goes a long way so definitely think this will last a while. This is an amazing serum, it leaves my skin so nourished, plump and gives a lovely youthful glow. I didn’t realise just how dehydrated my skin was! I drink lots of water and wouldn't have thought that my skin was dehydrated but this serum proved that my skin was indeed parched! Will definitely be adding this to my Christmas wish list😊 I have also posted this on the Dermalogica review page.
See details
Tsitsino
07/29-13:25 (edited)
validated
This one of my favorite brand. It's perfect for my skin. Thank you
See details
Savannah
07/28-20:58
I have been testing and using this a couple of weeks now and I'm loving it, the results are good, more hydrated skin that also feels smoother and soft, and he's helped smooth the appearance of my fine lines. Very happy with this product so thank you for choosing me to test and review it X
See details
Margaret123456
07/27-16:43
Loved my product test , demalogica is a superb brand .Can't wait to see what is next Thank You Feelunique xx
See details
Aii
07/27-13:01
validated
I’ve finally found my go to skincare brand thanks to this test and review panel. Dermalogica is not a brand I thought to try before, and now I couldn’t be without this range of skincare!! 🌼☀️ I just bought the phyto replenish body oil from the Feel Unique website to add to my growing collection!! 💛🧡
See details
Nicky
07/26-16:57
I wasn’t here long and was lucky to be chosen to test and review my first product. Was pleased as it was a brand I’ve never tried before and also a product I rarely use. This will last me a very long time. Thank you beauty spot ♥️
See details
Jolanta
07/26-14:10
Congratulations who has been selected to review. I hope one day will pop up to me too. Anyway,I am here because i can find so much good advice and lessons. Enjoy with Beauty Spot Community 💃
See details
Miss Leo
07/26-13:55
It really does lift your spirits and get you all excited when a new test pops up. I’m so happy for everyone who’s ever got that happy message. Some absolutely lovely products at the moment too I’m seeing from you all. Enjoy darlings x
See details