Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

This channel is dedicated to all the products you are currently testing via our Test and Review service where community members get to try FREE beauty products in exchange for leaving an honest review. Share pics of your products and tell us what you think of the test and review service here. Once you've posted your testimonial in this dedicated channel, head to your missions page or click here and upload a screenshot of your post to get your 50 points.
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Malgorzata
19/09-11:25
validated
How amazing it is to finally find a good setting spray ๐Ÿ˜. I didn't use setting sprays often because I didn't feel comfortable wearing them but with this one is different. It's so light and so nice when I spray it. It doesn't feel sticky or to heavy on my skin. It's just perfect and I can wear it even everyday now โ˜บ๏ธ
See details
Emma
18/09-18:08
I was selected to receive this 31st State Foaming Face Wash and still have not received it. Is anyone still waiting?
See details
Scarlet
18/09-18:07 (edited)
Milk Makeup Setting Spray: I've been testing this product for a few days and all I can say is it's amazing, It doesn't have have a fragrance which I love and the product doesn't irritate my skin l. This setting spray keeps my makeup lasting ALL day long. It is incredibly hydrating as well! Keeps me feeling and looking glowy.
See details
Mihaela
17/09-14:21
I was selected to test Milk Makeup mascara and I am grateful I have been given the opportunity. It arrived well-wrapped and quicker than expected, I was pleasantly surprised. I wanted to properly test it, use it at least 4-5 times before I gave my review! This is my first time trying out a milk product, I have been intrigued by their cream bronzers but I haven't bought one (yet). I have tested the mascara with and without powder underneath the eye area, I have applied one layer one day and two layers the next day. I have used it with and without a lash curler. Great results no matter how I have applied it. It doesn't clump, it's lengthening, make my lashes more voluminous and it doesn't transfer to the lower eye area as long as I apply it on the upper lashes only (which I do anyway with all my mascaras). The curved wand made it easy to apply the mascara, the wand is soft not rigid and that's a plus for me personally. Perfect for every day use. The only thing to bear in mind, it gives a natural effect to the lashes, it's not suitable for you if you prefer a more glamorous look.
See details
Chitt
16/09-19:02
Is anyone still waiting for the milk cosmetics test to arrive? Mine has been sitting in Evri depot since 8th of September already, and no way of getting in contact with them other than contacting the admin here...
See details
Scarlet
16/09-01:52
My review has been validated on Feelunique website ๐Ÿ˜
See details
Ying
15/09-20:51
Make my eyes charm I received this product as a member of The Beauty Spot Feelunique community. I am glad to test this mascara. I have sensitive skin choosing a comfortable products is very important to me. This is a vegan and cruelty free products. Make my eyes become charms as I am an Asian not big eyes. This really help me. I recommend to use this.
See details
Hazel
15/09-15:40
I loved this, a couple of coats and done. The Test and Review Service is really good, it gives me chance to try new products and some brands I have never even heard of, like Milk. I'd never heard of them before I had this opportunity to try the mascara, but I'm pleased I have now. Thank you.
See details