Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

This channel is dedicated to all the products you are currently testing via our Test and Review service where community members get to try FREE beauty products in exchange for leaving an honest review. Share pics of your products and tell us what you think of the test and review service here. Once you've posted your testimonial in this dedicated channel, head to your missions page or click here and upload a screenshot of your post to get your 50 points.
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Miss Leo
26/07-13:55
It really does lift your spirits and get you all excited when a new test pops up. I’m so happy for everyone who’s ever got that happy message. Some absolutely lovely products at the moment too I’m seeing from you all. Enjoy darlings x
See details
Viktorija
26/07-10:32
So silent on my side, no tests for so long. Cant wait for something to pop up 😇💐🤞
See details
Jay
25/07-21:51
So lucky to have been selected for the dermalogica microfoliant exfoliator. Amazing product and can be mixed with other cleansers. X
See details
Nicky
25/07-19:10
Feel so fortunate to be part of this community and have the amazing opportunities to test all different brands and products. It’s so friendly here with knowledgable members who always comment with help & advice if and when needed. Thank you so much guys 😊
See details
Esther
25/07-12:43
Having never tried anything from Dermalogica before I was excited to try something new! It is an amazing serum and leaves your skin feeling soft and silky smooth, with a glow that’s just incredible! It’s not too heavy on your skin and soaks in super quick!
See details
Krissy
24/07-12:44 (edited)
My most faithful helper in the fight against ingrown hairs. It was part of the Feelunique Advent calendar. A wonderful product that really works wonders. Very gentle to the skin and does not dry it out (despite of acids). I don't really like its scent, but it loses importance when I touch my smooth and soft skin after using it. Thank you again, Feelunique!💗
See details
Aii
23/07-09:43 (edited)
validated
I honestly finally found a brand that suits my sensitive skin. My skin looks stronger, healthy and showing all round improvement. Thanks to the Test and Review of Dermalogica Ceramide Mist & Milkfoliant. I’m sticking with these products without a doubt! 🌼☀️👌🏽
See details
Amzeeee
23/07-02:20
This is honestly one of the best review panels out there. I love the community here, and the products were are able to test are amazing. So grateful to the admins for their hard work.
See details