Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

This channel is dedicated to all the products you are currently testing via our Test and Review service where community members get to try FREE beauty products in exchange for leaving an honest review. Share pics of your products and tell us what you think of the test and review service here. Once you've posted your testimonial in this dedicated channel, head to your missions page or click here and upload a screenshot of your post to get your 50 points.
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
ZEEE85
07/07-07:25
I'm so happy to be testing this best eyeliner !! Thank you so much beauty spot 😘 me
See details
Aii
07/05-18:37
Look forward to test & review! Thank you Feel Unique 🌼☀️💛
See details
Tsitsino
07/05-18:19
Super excited 😍
See details
flo
07/05-16:42
I am so lucky to have been chosen to receive the Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Body Cream! I wanted to share with you all my experience with this yummy product. MY THOUGHTS Instantly upon opening a beautiful aroma left the pot which smells absolutely divine, it’s like no scent I’ve ever smelt before! Just from the scent alone I knew this would be a repurchase and that I want to buy the whole range. It has a lightweight, thin consistency that my skin absorbs easily and leaves behind no sticky residue. Immediately after application my skin feels and looks noticeably smooth and hydrated. This cream gives a beautiful subtle shimmer which I’m in love with! The smell lasts all day and I receive many compliments when wearing this. I will 100% be repurchasing this and highly recommend it. ABOUT THE PRODUCT This is an award winning formula ( no surprise there) and is a Brazilian blend of ingredients. The product is actually pronounced “boom boom” not bum bum, though I like the sound of bum bum and is actually meant for all over your body not just your bum! It may not be news to everyone but it was to me! The Ingredient benefits: - Guaraná: One of the most potent sources of caffeine on the planet, this Amazonian fruit contains five times the caffeine of coffee. Helps to support natural circulation, boosts energy and smooths skin. - Cupuaçu Butter: Full of fatty-acids, phytosterols, and polyphenols to lock in moisture and help restore skin’s elasticity. - Açaí Oil: This super fruit and antioxidant-packed powerhouse helps keep skin looking and feeling young. - Coconut Oil: Melts easily into skin to soften, condition and moisturize An award winning formula, pronounced boom boom and not actually designed for your bum Ingredient benefits: - Guaraná: One of the most potent sources of caffeine on the planet, this Amazonian fruit contains five times the caffeine of coffee. Helps to support natural circulation, boosts energy and smooths skin. - Cupuaçu Butter: Full of fatty-acids, phytosterols, and polyphenols to lock in moisture and help restore skin’s elasticity. - Açaí Oil: This super fruit and antioxidant-packed powerhouse helps keep skin looking and feeling young. - Coconut Oil: Melts easily into skin to soften, condition and moisturize PRODUCT CLAIMS - It’s fast absorbing - It visibly tightens - It visibly smooths - It adds a hint of shimmer I can confirm all of its claims are true
See details
TaraTiara
07/05-15:29
I was lucky enough to received the Kat Von D Eyeliner. I am a big winged eye liner fan and love that the tip of this eyeliner is so fine yet sturdy. I have found that previous eyeliners start really good, but over time the tip becomes softer and harder to get a really fine line with - I did not find this with this eyeliner. I have quite watery eyes - especially at this time of the year with hayfever - but have found that this eyeliner lasts all day without running or moving. I would certainly purchase again!
See details
Daydreamer
07/05-11:00
So excited to be chosen to test this!
See details
Malgorzata
07/04-15:33
Thank You very much for a chance to try Sol de Janeiro - Brazilian Bum Bum Cream 💛. This is absolutely amazing product. Not only it smells incredible but it also makes my skin smooth and soft. It has very nice texture and it absorbs into my skin very quickly. I love how moisturized my skin is after I use it and the scent stays with me for long. They say skincare/bodycare products or fragrances can change our mood and it's true. Whenever I use Bum Bum Cream I feel better, I feel good with myself and my body. Love it 💛
See details
Michelle
07/03-21:22 (edited)
I received the Rodial glass loose setting powder to test and review. It came in a very attractive jar, with perforated inner lid to allow small amounts of product to be dispensed. The powder is finely milled, lightweight and a small amount provides good coverage. I wasn't aware of any particular fragrance and it does give the impression of smoother looking skin and less visible pores. Unfortunately, as I have dry skin, it did look even more dry initially, but then improved as the day went on and the humidity generated more moisture on my face. I felt it would better suit someone with either oily or combination skin better. It is fairly expensive, so I wouldn't personally purchase this setting powder, but I would recommend it to someone who had a normal - oily completion. I am very impressed with the Feelunique community site and it's test and review service. I was informed via email that a product was being sent to me, kept updated about the tracking of the parcel, which arrived on time, in perfect condition and without excessive packaging. The product was a good colour match for my skin tone, was a full size product to allow thorough testing over a period of time, so that I could give my honest opinion.
See details