Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

This channel is dedicated to all the products you are currently testing via our Test and Review service where community members get to try FREE beauty products in exchange for leaving an honest review. Share pics of your products and tell us what you think of the test and review service here. Once you've posted your testimonial in this dedicated channel, head to your missions page or click here and upload a screenshot of your post to get your 50 points.
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Krissy
02/07-14:14 (edited)
This palette is part of the Advent calendar by FeelUnique, which I received for test and honest opinion a while ago. I am grateful that I was given this chance because I had not tried other products from the brand. A wonderful selection of highly pigmented and saturated shades that blend easily and are long-lasting. They have a very gentle texture and do not smudge under the eyes when applied (no risk of looking like a panda 😁). Even the packaging is velvety to the touch and has a sense of luxury and attention to detail.💕 #Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Rich https://no.feelunique.com/p/Huda-Beauty-Nude-Obsessions-Palette-Rich-10g
See details
gemma
02/07-09:59
Just a simple natural look. Got sent a sample of the new KVD good apple foundation balm. (This shade is in medium) got to say I’m really impressed. Feels like my skin is bare
See details
flo
01/07-17:48
I’ve just come back from holiday to this lovely product! Only dipped my finger in to have a little test and the smell has been on me all day 😍 So excited to properly try this out 🥰 Thank you feelunique
See details
Sandra
30/06-17:19
Was selected to try this. Totally gutted there gone, none for me😭😭
See details
Aii
30/06-08:38
More than halfway through the Dermalogica Mist! 🌼☀️😊 Can now say I will definitely be purchasing it. My skin feels stronger and has more bounce back. Thanks for the opportunity to test & review Feel Unique! I’ve found a new go to which is great! 👍🏽
See details
Michelle
30/06-06:47
Just received this setting powder to test from feelunique, thank you! Looking forward to trying it out in this humid weather we're having just now.
See details
Vicki
29/06-20:58
How beautiful is the packaging on this setting powder 😍 Gives a flawless and shine free finish to my make up - perfect for the summer months. Mattifies the skin and blurs any imperfections. Gives you the impression you are using a filter without an actual filter. Thank you for the opportunity for me to test this amazing product, I never knew I needed this in my life until I’ve tried this!
See details
Christina
29/06-20:49
validated
So excited to try my new Test and Review product which arrived today! ❤️
See details