Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

This channel is dedicated to all the products you are currently testing via our Test and Review service where community members get to try FREE beauty products in exchange for leaving an honest review. Share pics of your products and tell us what you think of the test and review service here. Once you've posted your testimonial in this dedicated channel, head to your missions page or click here and upload a screenshot of your post to get your 50 points.
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Brad
06/29-10:30
The first product that I have received and I love it! The smell of the pads is also very refreshing and my face feels clean and revigorated after using a pad. I'm going to continue using them and hopefully the results will be great!
See details
Krissy
06/28-20:26 (edited)
For the first time I use a product that copes very quickly with pimples and at the same time does not dry the skin. On the contrary - after its application it is perfectly hydrated, soft, smooth and radiant. Thanks for the chance to test this gorgeous product, Feelunique!๐Ÿ’—
See details
karolina
06/28-14:26
Here its first product that i received from feelunique comunity. I love it, my skin its really hydrated after using it and looking more healthy. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to test this โค๏ธ
See details
Cristina Sanita
06/27-21:58
Already using!! Wonderful Mist ๐Ÿ’™Must-have! ๐Ÿ’™
See details
Wiola
06/27-19:24
This is the best eyeliner I had love it ๐Ÿ˜
See details
Marija
06/27-16:53
I was chosen to try this product out from Dr. Hauscka. Has anyone tried it before? Are you meant to use it with moisturiser?
See details
Elina
06/27-15:39
Iโ€™ve been one of the lucky ones to try this amazing serum and I love it. Make such a big difference in skin - itโ€™s more hydrated, more plumped and it just glowing. Iโ€™m amazed by the results. Itโ€™s like supercharged Hyaluronic acid serum
See details
Tara
06/27-15:21 (edited)
I am looking forward to testing this
See details