Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

This channel is dedicated to all the products you are currently testing via our Test and Review service where community members get to try FREE beauty products in exchange for leaving an honest review. Share pics of your products and tell us what you think of the test and review service here. Once you've posted your testimonial in this dedicated channel, head to your missions page or click here and upload a screenshot of your post to get your 50 points.
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Cristina Sanita
27/06-21:58
Already using!! Wonderful Mist 💙Must-have! 💙
See details
Wiola
27/06-19:24
This is the best eyeliner I had love it 😍
See details
Marija
27/06-16:53
I was chosen to try this product out from Dr. Hauscka. Has anyone tried it before? Are you meant to use it with moisturiser?
See details
Elina
27/06-15:39
I’ve been one of the lucky ones to try this amazing serum and I love it. Make such a big difference in skin - it’s more hydrated, more plumped and it just glowing. I’m amazed by the results. It’s like supercharged Hyaluronic acid serum
See details
Tara
27/06-15:21 (edited)
I am looking forward to testing this
See details
Zoozoospetals101
27/06-15:03
Boom boom! Can’t wait. I’ve heard a much about this 🙃
See details
Margaret123456
27/06-15:00
Sooooo excited look what's being sent out soon. Yippee, I need all the help I can get .
See details
Krissie
27/06-14:14
Wow I cannot wait to try this! Thank you feelunique community. I hope this will help with the wrinkles I suffer with around my mouth and between my eye brows as my main problem areas and self conscious of those too.
See details