Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

This channel is dedicated to all the products you are currently testing via our Test and Review service where community members get to try FREE beauty products in exchange for leaving an honest review. Share pics of your products and tell us what you think of the test and review service here. Once you've posted your testimonial in this dedicated channel, head to your missions page or click here and upload a screenshot of your post to get your 50 points.
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Wandana
23/06-18:32
My favourite cc cream always giving the perfect results
See details
gemma
23/06-17:28
Got this the other day and loving it
See details
Carly
22/06-15:07
This is my first product trial from Feel Unique so thank you for the opportunity. The Dr. Hauschka Revitalising Day Lotion is a new brand for me and has been a lovely product to try. It's lightweight formula hydrates the skin, is non greasy and absorbs quickly making it a great base for makeup. I have been using this for over two weeks now and I have noticed my skin does feel nourished and hydrated. It has a lovely texture and a little goes a long way. I do think the price point is a little high on comparison to products similar to this but as I have said this is the first time in using this brand so I don't know much about it. Thank you for letting me trial this lotion!
See details
Aii
22/06-09:09
Morning 👋 So I’ve tested 1 product so far, (Dermalogica Ceramide Mist) which I really enjoyed and will purchase once it’s finished!! Would like the chance to review again in the future! Who else enjoyed testing a product, any favourites?? Or new ‘go to’ ??? 🌼☀️😊
See details
Sarah Purple
21/06-19:21
Update: was out in the hot sun for about 2.5 hours, wore Madara sunscreen and didn't get burned at all! Its a shame its so expensive because I don't know how I will manage without it now 😕
See details
Pink Ninja
21/06-08:57 (edited)
The latest product that I received for test & review was Dermalogica Hyaluronic Ceramide Mist. I've been using this face mist for over 10 days now and I have to say that it is perfect for my combination skin. It contains hyaluronic acid and ceramides so it provides a long-lasting hydration for my skin and helps smooth the appearance of fine lines. I spray the mist directly onto my face and neck after cleansing and before applying the face moisturizer. It takes a few minutes before it absorbs completely into my skin, leaving it feeling fresh, smooth, soft and well hydrated. I also enjoy the light rose scent of the Hyaluronic Ceramide Mist - it is very relaxing. Using it is a real pleasure 🥰 I'm very pleased with this product. Thank you, FU 💙
See details
Lauren
20/06-23:28 (edited)
My first ever tester review - the Madara Plant Stem Cell Age-Defying Sunscreen SPF30 40ml. I have used this for a week now to try and get a good feel for the product and allow my skin time to get used to it. My first impressions were that this was a generous size for a tester! The colour did surprise me, but it has more of a BB cream effect, so doesn't give you any kind of made-up look. To fully test this, I did have my other half wear the cream also and he was totally comfortable doing so. Pros: The packaging was clean and simple which suggested to me the brand is leaning on its ethics and science to do the talking as opposed to flashy design. I love vegan and ethical products, mostly because I am against animal testing so this is an important factor for me when choosing new skincare, haircare and make up brands. The product was homogeneous and applied easily, so no complaints here! The small is divine, definitely a huge plus point. The cons: One very big one unfortunately, like many I found this to be irritating around the eye area. Now granted, the super pollen is currently out to get us all, so I would have found like hard this past week regardless, but this definitely caused an uncomfortable almost burning sensation around my eyes. For me, I don't want to have to put one SPF on my face and have another for around my eyes. I have used Revolution and Polaris SPF creams without issue in the past and they can do the face all in one. To me whilst it didn't look like make up, it had a heavier almost foundation like feeling. I felt sort of tacky and I couldn't wait to clean my face and get this off at the end of the day, the same way we all love taking off the old-make up. Sadly this means I would not spend my own money on this product but thank you Feel Unique for the opportunity to test it all the same! I am sure my other half will continue to look fabulous as he finishes the trail out for me, waste not want not 😉
See details
Angharad
20/06-15:10
I have been testing out the dermalogica ceramide mist for the past few weeks and I have been loving it! The only thing I don’t like about this is that it is highly fragranced. I have sensitive skin and although there is a lot of fragrance, it doesn’t affect my skin!
See details