Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

This channel is dedicated to all the products you are currently testing via our Test and Review service where community members get to try FREE beauty products in exchange for leaving an honest review. Share pics of your products and tell us what you think of the test and review service here. Once you've posted your testimonial in this dedicated channel, head to your missions page or click here and upload a screenshot of your post to get your 50 points.
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Karus177
18/06-22:23
I received this amazing serumas a member of The Beauty Spot community. I'm using it since 2 weeks, twice a day during morning and night routine. Big plus that it is gluten and cuelty free, without fragrance. The results which I can see after used: ๐Ÿ’™ Skin after used is hydration inside and outside ๐Ÿ’™ Serum is very easy to use and dry very quick ๐Ÿ’™ After using in regular basis I can see that skin looks health, more bright. ๐Ÿ’™ The skin is more elastic and smooth. Highly recommended
See details
flo
18/06-13:36
I am still loving this product! My partner has even been using it though was a bit skeptical of it being a nude shade and not transparent yet when applied he realised how it blends seamlessly into his skin! We both love that itโ€™s not the typical sticky smelly sunscreen and it evens out of skin tone too! Our skin hasnโ€™t burnt, itโ€™s been well protected and we absolutely love it! Definitely a unisex product and an amazing spf ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿค
See details
Jasmine
15/06-17:48 (edited)
Here in bonnie Scotland just outside of Glasgow we had 22ยฐc so my MรDARA SPF was on straight after I took my medications. The temperature may not seem high to some but I'm really pale , a natural ginger with freckles and so used to our cold wet weather that when we get hot weather like now I'm dying and trying to avoid the sun so I don't burn but I have been out and the product has definitely saved me today as those rays from the sun are strong. Stay safe and wear SPF 30 at a minimum
See details
Daisy ๐ŸŒธ
15/06-14:43
I got the opportunity to test this amazing mist! And wowโ€ฆ itโ€™s just as amazing as I thought it would be. It makes your skin feel so refreshed and hydrated. Iโ€™ve been using it straight after cleansing, and it works wonders for your skin๐Ÿฅฐ Thank you FeelUnique for choosing me to test this product ๐Ÿ’–
See details
Tayyaba
15/06-14:17
validated
I got lucky to test this amazing Dermalogica hyaluronic ceramide mist. It is so refreshing and hydrating, perfect for dry and rough skin. I can already see a difference in my skin condition. My skin is now more hydrated and glowy in just 1 week.
See details
Nastushapeh
15/06-12:44
thanks a lot Feelunique. I got it and I'm already using it! I tried this product once and it was a long time ago! Therefore, I will share my impressions to the end soon!
See details
Ruth
15/06-11:08
Im so happy I was chosen as I have never tried dermalogica products. I love the packaging and its very easy to use, a few spritz and your done. I've used it after cleansing and also throughout the day on top of make up which has been perfect in this hot weather we have been having. It has a lovely cooling feeling. It has a beautiful light rose scent not over powering at all. I can feel my skin tighten slightly and its definitely locking the moisture in. I'll be keeping this in my skincare routine as its so easy to use and leaving my skin feeling healthier
See details
Akthar786
14/06-20:58
Was chosen to test this Dermalogica Hyaluronic Ceremide Mist which I have been testing now for 2 days and Iโ€™m pleased that itโ€™s actually working well with my skin, which is kept hydrated
See details