Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

This channel is dedicated to all the products you are currently testing via our Test and Review service where community members get to try FREE beauty products in exchange for leaving an honest review. Share pics of your products and tell us what you think of the test and review service here. Once you've posted your testimonial in this dedicated channel, head to your missions page or click here and upload a screenshot of your post to get your 50 points.
Most recent
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Malibu43
05/03-13:35 (edited)
Was so excited and lucky to be selected to test and review this jecca blac glow drops primer. Its something I had not actually heard of and would not have had the opportunity to try otherwise.
See details
Denisse
05/03-13:09
So happy to receive this lovely primer . The face is glowing and it's perfect for the summer also can be used as a highlighter ✨️
See details
Chelle
05/03-09:45
Recently been so so lucky 🍀 to have been selected to try another product ! I feel blessed 😇! Thank you feelunique! And I’d like to say, I’ve learnt so much since receiving this item and reading about the features ! It’s truly an educational and wonderful experience! I was curious to know what 5XP in this cream stands for and it was actually the formula in this cream that targets 5 types of wrinkles ! I never even knew there were different types of wrinkles ! From this, I actually learnt about the types of wrinkles I have on my face and neck, mainly expression wrinkles and wrinkles due to dryness ! And following the instructions, my wrinkles have really faded or become less visible! 🥰! I feel loved ! Thank you feelunique for this wonderful experience, what an educational journey and luxury treatment it’s been ! I really look forwards to trying more beauty products here and sharing my thoughts with minds alike !😘
See details
Chelle
05/03-09:21
Really lucky I’ve been given the opportunity to try this amazing product ! Kat von d’s tattoo liner ! It’s one of the best eyeliners I’ve ever used ! So pigmented, waterproof and even oil proof as I have oily skin and eyeliners tend to smudge a lot ! But this one stays put all day ! The fine tip makes it so easily to create smooth thin lines ! Tip: store the eyeliner tip down to ensure the product gets saturated in the pen tip, so you’ll always have enough product for the next time you use the product !
See details
Michelle
05/02-22:19
Well was so excited to have my first tester of the KVD Beauty kitten mini tattoo liner in trooper Black well first of all I would not normally wear a liquid liner but I was amazed how smooth it went on it was a good size to hold it smelt nice . Precision tip was great .it last for a long time it did I need alot more practice with it as one eye ends up.okay but other ends up wonky good product thank you
See details
Amanda
05/02-14:22
I was lucky enough to get my first test recently and I received a lovely KVD tattoo liner. With a little more practice I may be converted to a liquid liner rather than a pencil. Its a nice size so it’s easy to hold in the hand and the precise tip makes it so easy to use. It’s not something I would have normally purchased but I’ve loved trying it out and the community is a great way of doing this. Thank you 🖤 🖤
See details
Denisse
05/02-12:49
Delighted I had to change to test this mini ! Loved the packaging and the colour 😍
See details
Shafiqah
05/01-21:19
i was given a sol de janiero bom dia bright cream to test and i love it. thank you so much!❤️
See details