Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

This channel is dedicated to all the products you are currently testing via our Test and Review service where community members get to try FREE beauty products in exchange for leaving an honest review. Share pics of your products and tell us what you think of the test and review service here. Once you've posted your testimonial in this dedicated channel, head to your missions page or click here and upload a screenshot of your post to get your 50 points.
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
ZEEE85
13/09-14:16
Hi I received this fabulous Overnight Clearing Pads to test and review!! Perfect solution for those busy or lazy people especially teenagers who have breakouts. Overnight Clearing Pads are from 31st state are biodegradable ,powered by LACTIC ACID , TEA TREE AND ZINC . Simply wash your face take a pad wipe around your face and neck do not rinse I love this unique way to help reducing appearance of large pores, and generally helping with the excess sebum production.(Magnesium, Copper and Zinc are perfect combo to fight those Absolutely amazing product my teenager loves it as he doesn't like to follow complicated skincare routine, this definitely works !! Did anyone tried it ??
See details
Amanda
13/09-13:14
I received this Milk Rise Mascara to test the other day and I’ve been using it everyday since ❤️❤️❤️ I work early hours in the mornings and this makes my eyes look more awake without the heaviness, so this is a perfect everyday mascara, as it feels so lightweight on the lashes it’s like I’m not wearing any mascara. It doesn’t clump and it’s easy to apply with the curved wand, leaves my lashes looking defined and longer which very rarely happens as I have short lashes. The mascara tube is very unique, it has a ribbed rubber sleeve which is great as it is easily gripped in the hand and wouldn’t roll off any flat surface. I really recommend this Mascara, its also vegan and cruelty free.
See details
Debra
13/09-11:14
Got this milk mascara as a free sample to try. Been using it now for a few days. Way to apply to lashes. Colours is black. Lasts all day. Even when raining outside did not rain. Easy to remove. Packaging really nice. Comfortable to hold in hand.
See details
Aii
13/09-10:02
MILK MAKEUP HYDRO GRIP SETTING SPRAY!! This is a great product, it lasted a day of full make up on the weekend. Shake to activate, as shown in my video! Making sure the bottle is arms length away when spraying to avoid saturation. Dries quickly and without any residue. I have sensitive skin, and if anything skin feels more hydrated when using this with makeup! Serious thumbs up for this setting/refresh spray. Would definitely recommend!! 🌼☀️
See details
Lisaxx
13/09-08:56
validated
Thank you for selecting me to test this MILK Hydro setting spray. I mostly wear setting spray just to settle powder & get a more dewy finish. I find they often don't help with longevity, but this setting spray iv found actually does. Iv been using it everyday since receiving & I'm really impressed. Its a solid spray. My make up has been holding up so much better. I really like the finish too...it's not overly dewy or shiny but gives off a nice natural radiance. It also hasn't upset my skin. I love it...my new fav for sure.
See details
Amelia
13/09-07:32
Received complimentary for testing purposes from feelunique community , pleased to have been selected as I had my eye on this brand and was on my list to try! Milk Makeup hydro grip setting spray is a lightweight,non greasy or sticky vegan & Cruelty free formula with some amazing ingredients! Hemp derived cannabis seed extract & moringa seed oil , aloe & hyaluronic acid ,Vitamin B3. Lasting upto 12 hours of benefits for your face,breathable & no scent! Leaves skin looking radiant! Shake to activate and spray on face before or after makeup up application.
See details
Scarlet
12/09-18:43 (edited)
Just posted my review on Feelunique website, I received this product as a member of The Beauty Spot Community. I’ve been testing this product for a few days now and all I can say is it’s amazing. It doesn’t have have a fragrance which I love and the product doesn’t irritate skin like other products . This setting spray keeps my makeup lasting ALL day long. It is incredibly hydrating as well, Keeps me feeling and looking glowy. this is vegan , cruelty free which is great. I would recommend for anyone who are looking for a long lasting setting spray. Thank you Feelunique and thank you Frankie for giving me the opportunity for testing this amazing product 🥰
See details
Eman
12/09-17:07
I’ve recently received Milk Mascara which is a natural vegan clean cruelty free mascara that lifts lengthens and curls adding natural lightweight volume to your lashes immediately. I can say that I love everything about this mascara starting from the rubber grip that’s very interesting & makes it easy to hold & the clump free wand that give my lashes a naturally soft lifted look with only one coat applied leaving my eyes looking Amazing & lasting throughout my whole day. Thank you #Feelunique for this opportunity I love my new Mascara ❤️
See details