Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

This channel is dedicated to all the products you are currently testing via our Test and Review service where community members get to try FREE beauty products in exchange for leaving an honest review. Share pics of your products and tell us what you think of the test and review service here. Once you've posted your testimonial in this dedicated channel, head to your missions page or click here and upload a screenshot of your post to get your 50 points.
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Hazel
09/11-14:04
It came at last. Can't wait to try this out , thank you so much Feelunique.
See details
Emma
09/11-09:33
I was selected to test the Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Setiing Spray. I already to use a setting spray so was interested to see how it compares. I have reviewed the product and rated it 5 stars. Previously my favourites were Charlotte Tilbury and Benefit but this has replaced them and is the one that I will be buying from now on. Thank you so much FeelUnique for giving me the opportunity to try it and find a new favourite! The product was dispached to me promptly and delivered to me without any hitches by Evri, so I also rate the Test & Review service 5 stars!
See details
Yasmine
09/10-23:14
Thankyou feelunique and the beauty spot, for letting my son test the 31st State overnight cleansing pads. I have left a review on the main site, just waiting for it to go on. My son likes this product alot. His thoughts were, he likes the tea tree scent, and said it wasn't overpowering. He said the pads feel soft on his skin, even though they are exfoliating his skin. He said his skin feels smooth and soft, and he likes how fresh and clean his skin feels. He also likes the packaging and said it looks trendy. This is a product he will continue to use, and he likes how affordable the cleansing pads are. I even tried the cleansing pads myself and would highly recommend them.
See details
Amelia
09/10-22:20 (edited)
Arrived today from feel unique community ,Milk Make up Hydro Grip setting spray ๐Ÿ’™ Looking forward to testing this product & brand I hadn't tried before but was intending to.
See details
Krissie
09/10-07:30
Absolutely loved my test of this product! I have posted my review on the website. The product is wonderful. I had so much fun with this test and review. Thank you! โค๏ธ
See details
Sandra
09/09-21:31
Thank you Feelunique for the opportunity to try this mascara, loving it๐Ÿ‘๏ธ
See details
Amy
09/09-21:25
I love the feelunique community. I havenโ€™t had the opportunity to test much but whatever I have tested I have loved and been so happy to get thank you feel unique but this wonderful panel.
See details
Elena
09/09-19:09
I had oportunity to try this vegan beautiful product also is a cruelty free and unscented But really refreshing when applying on the face .. so happy to try this . This community is Amazin in sending to test amazing products โ€ฆ thank you so much .
See details