Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

This channel is dedicated to all the products you are currently testing via our Test and Review service where community members get to try FREE beauty products in exchange for leaving an honest review. Share pics of your products and tell us what you think of the test and review service here. Once you've posted your testimonial in this dedicated channel, head to your missions page or click here and upload a screenshot of your post to get your 50 points.
Most recent
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
ZEEE85
04/26-12:24
I was lucky to test this fabulous glowing primer , I honestly cannot live without this now .Love it !!!
See details
Shafiqah
04/26-10:45
I've been given the opportunity to test and review a cleanser and a facial oil from ZERO and they are fabulous and perfect for sensitive and dry skin.
See details
Rachael
04/25-12:59
I’ve been testing the Moroccan Oil Hydration Leave-In Conditioner for a month now and I’m so pleased with the results! It is a spray-in product which I prefer as it is more lightweight than a thick conditioner in a tub and so it doesn’t weigh down my hair or make a mess. My hair is quite dry and after using this product, my ends feel much softer and smoother. I’ve been using the Moroccan Oil afterwards as well to add some shine and the two products work well together. The leave in conditioner has a light fragrance to it but it’s not particularly strong. I’d definitely recommend this product if you have coarse/dry ends or if your hair is thinner and doesn’t tolerate heavy leave-in conditioners. I will be purchasing when it runs out!
See details
Zoozoospetals101
04/21-13:19 (edited)
I love Caudalie products and after using the Premier Cru The Cream couldn’t wait to try the Eye Cream. It doesn’t disappoint. After discovering an age reversing enzyme called TET (Ten-Eleven Translocation), the Caudalie Labs worked to find a pharmaceutical product which would boost it. After thousands of trials and studies they discovered a Magnolia extract called Honokiol. They combined this with Resveratrol which multiplies the results even more and that’s the science! Does it work? Yes, it’s amazing. I can’t vouch for any anti ageing ,yet, but I can honestly say that it reduces morning puffiness and dark circles almost instantly. I love the fact that it contains pearlisers which blur how my skin looks and make it appear brighter. I also love how it’s double sided applicator not only dispenses the cream but also then is used as a gentle tool to apply it. The cream itself is a lovely texture which sinks in really well leaving no oily residue and has only a slight fragrance (to my nose). Premier Cru is turning out to be a great range and I’m so pleased to have been chosen to test it.
See details
Chitt
04/20-23:22 (edited)
Filorga 5XP Filler cream is super nice. Happy to be one of the testers ❤
See details
Claire
04/19-18:56
I've received the clarins double Eye serum sample pack as my first ever test & review from FeelUnique. I really loved the consistency of this product and it absorbs nicely into the skin. I did notice my under Eye area look slightly more radiant over the last few days so I hoped that with full size product I'd see better results over time.
See details
Erika Gz
04/19-12:01
My Elemis Review
See details
Jolanta
04/16-13:38
Happy Easter ! I wish you so many beautiful moments this weekend :)
See details