Home
Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

Free Beauty Products - Rate your Test and Review

This channel is dedicated to all the products you are currently testing via our Test and Review service where community members get to try FREE beauty products in exchange for leaving an honest review. Share pics of your products and tell us what you think of the test and review service here. Once you've posted your testimonial in this dedicated channel, head to your missions page or click here and upload a screenshot of your post to get your 50 points.
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Jolanta
09/09-10:15
I just got the Milk Hydro setting spray. I already tried it and was surprised. Just a few spritzes and my makeup didn't budge all day, as if I had just applied makeup. I will definitely use it in the future 😍. Thank you Feelunique
See details
Maggs
09/09-08:48
Received the milk hydra grip setting spray and it’s brilliant!!! Thanks beauty spot!!
See details
Hema
09/09-08:11
Thank you FU. This little beauty arrived yesterday. Will be sending my reviews soon.
See details
Skk
09/09-06:07
I received these vouchers is well .very excited
See details
Skk
09/09-06:06
Received mine yesterday can't wait to try thankyou feelunique team
See details
Elena
08/09-21:56 (edited)
Thank you so much for this amazing Setting spray ,my skin feels so refresh after using it also is a vegan product But also cruelty free ✨✨
See details
Anam
08/09-21:37
Today I received this from postie as my very first product to test and review. I have very straight eye lashes which I usually curl before using mascara. I was in a rush when I first used this mascara so didn't curl them and I amazed with the result. They made my eyelashes look curled up and definitely thickened. I think that once I've had it a while it might get clumpy. The wand does hold a lot of product. It’s non fragrance, vegan , paraben-free and cruelty free. I really love this mascara highly recommended 👍🏻
See details
Sandra
08/09-21:01
Looking forward to trying this in the morning
See details