Home
Random Acts of Beauty

Random Acts of Beauty

There is nothing more beautiful than performing a random act of kindness. Please share here any pics and stories of when someone has done something beautiful and kind to you. Once you've posted your testimonial in this dedicated channel, head to your missions page and upload a screenshot of your post to get your 250 points.
Most recent
Dee
03/04-17:08 (edited)
My sister has an 18 month old, who is delightful but it’s definitely affecting my sisters sleep and stress. I did some research and found a couple of natural, essential oils and created a custom care package for her with them and some bath toiletries since it’s one of the only places she gets to be alone! I hope it helps her relax a little and reminds her that she’s doing a great job at being a first time mum:)
See details
S4321
03/04-14:15
My neighbours who are there for me and always smiling everyday never a sad face on them also they help out and communicate with us a lot too which is good for a Neighbour it’s always about having good neighbours being there for one another
See details
Marigold19
03/04-12:44
I went for a manicure and pedicure and the women was so nice she did a lovely job and charged me much less than she should have, it was so kind of her 💕
See details
Megan
02/04-20:05
Hi guys, I was feeling really low from the last couple of days and my dearest friend took me to a movie and dinner date yesterday. Feeling so refreshed and it was a lovely act of kindness.
See details
Katalin
02/04-19:56
Good Evening! I'm trying to do random acts of beauty very often, I like to do small beauty presents (packages) for my friends, colleagues , family. Sometimes i just hide 1 - 2 perfume samples in my colleagues bags. Last week a colleague of mine was asking me, wich face cream I'm using, because my face is so clear and glowing, next day I made a small beauty present for her (face cream, serum, mask samples). I like to see happy people.
See details
Rachael
02/04-08:54
I had a really stressful work day recently and when I got home, my partner had run me a bath with my favourite products and lit a beautiful candle for me. I really appreciated that act of beauty!
See details
Amy
01/04-22:21
A random act of beauty I experienced was when while working someone came and told me that I was refreshing to see (which gave me abit of a confidence boost heh)
See details
Jessica
01/04-09:15
Today was my daughter’s first day at nursery; I had a bit of a wobble dropping her off and felt emotional, then two parents came over, patted me on the back, and said ‘it gets easier’ with a smile. Without them I would still be stuck in my car having a cry about how grown up she is now! ❤️
See details